• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think any of us had an issue with Kane talking to the Chairman about leaving. And I think the vast majority of us fully expected him to leave this summer and it would have been with our understanding and appreciation.

But he didn't go to the chairman, did he? And he didn't wait until the end of the season. Instead he went public in an interview with Gary Neville. And they broadcast the interview whilst the season was still going and we had an outside chance of Champions League and failing that a good chance of the Europa League. It was grossly unprofessional and disrespectful to everyone at the club.

And even today, with his latest interview, he stills cast himself as the victim in all this.

Yep, Kane has a complete lack of class in the way he conducts himself. He needs to get out of our club.

I went to the game on Friday. Southgate finally did something right. He basically told Kane that if he is going to continue to be a lazy bastard then stay up top. He was a lazy bastard, even though he got a hatrick. I was glad when he got subbed, so England's real captain on the pitch could wear the armband. He's a proper winner and plays for Liverpool.

My lot do. I take photo's every time they are supposed to empty my rubbish and I have to clean up after them. They always drop recycling on the kerbside and just leave it. I've made a couple of formal complaints to the council and even made one of them take a photo of the rubbish he had dropped.

Interestingly, Kane's attitude is very similar to that of my bin men.
muttley it had to be you lol! yes! what happens to you does occur, our lot round here are excellent I may add, except of course the Garden Waste mob, mind they are all fcuking F*r******s, that's another story.
Agree regards Kane's attitude, a good kick in the ?'s might help, mind it would make his eye's water.

So true 80, but in my time in the Military, if we had one! it got sorted rather quickly lol!

LOL well yeah back in the old days...when I was younger...for SURE this shit sorted itself out. Those asshats were weeded out QUICKLY.

But in today's culture...and sad to say...yep the military is the same...it is a kinder, gentler theme...you know everyone gets a trophy type theme.

Pompey it has changed brother...I am the old guard and yep it is time for me to retire!!! (Not my military anymore)

Roy Keane talking about Kane:

“He’s got to look at himself and say ‘Get over these disappointments’ – listen, he plays for Spurs he should be used to disappointment, it’s not like they win stuff."

Lol.
Classic!

I am sure Levy uses the same line when he addresses our fans!.... get used to it!

Last edited:
Kane hasn't got to get used to it though. He can join City and win stuff like Kyle Walker did.
He lost the CL final and Carabao Final with us and the European Cup with England. Time is running out, its unlikely the England route will deliver, if he wants a medal ge needs to leave.

Kane hasn't got to get used to it though. He can join City and win stuff like Kyle Walker did.
He lost the CL final and Carabao Final with us and the European Cup with England. Time is running out, its unlikely the England route will deliver, if he wants a medal ge needs to leave.
He meant this season or more specifically in the here and now.

This is the full quote:

“He’s [Kane] got to liven up, he’s got to liven up.

“He’s got to look at himself and say ‘Get over these disappointments’ – listen, he plays for Spurs he should be used to disappointment, it’s not like they win stuff.

“Get back to the basics, get hold of the ball, show some sort of leadership skills and no more excuses.”

He meant this season or more specifically in the here and now.

This is the full quote:

“He’s [Kane] got to liven up, he’s got to liven up.

“He’s got to look at himself and say ‘Get over these disappointments’ – listen, he plays for Spurs he should be used to disappointment, it’s not like they win stuff.

“Get back to the basics, get hold of the ball, show some sort of leadership skills and no more excuses.”

He is fed up with disappointment. He said as long as the club match his amditions he is happy to stay. The club hasn't done enough to win stuff so he wants out. I'm pissed off with how he's playing, I am just trying to understand why, whether right or wrong on whatever side

He is fed up with disappointment. He said as long as the club match his amditions he is happy to stay. The club hasn't done enough to win stuff so he wants out. I'm pissed off with how he's playing, I am just trying to understand why, whether right or wrong on whatever side

Kane is clearly that arrogant that he is completely forgetting that he isn't matching our ambitions, his own fans and the club that pays his salary.

I am so glad that people like Keane are now seeing things much more clearly. The media took an absolute eternity to see what was staring them in the face. We need more and more of them loading on to make Kane see sense. Then he might snap out of his arrogance and get his head down again.

Kane is clearly that arrogant that he is completely forgetting that he isn't matching our ambitions, his own fans and the club that pays his salary.

I am so glad that people like Keane are now seeing things much more clearly. The media took an absolute eternity to see what was staring them in the face. We need more and more of them loading on to make Kane see sense. Then he might snap out of his arrogance and get his head down again.

He's stupid. As in thick. Arrogance implies intelligence.

Harry defends his brother - now why would he feel the need to do that? LOL!

More here: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ds-brothers-role-failed-bid-leave-spurs-vows/

Harry Kane defends brother's role in failed bid to leave Spurs and vows to keep him as agent

Plus: Defender Marash Kumbulla on why Albania’s system could help keep Kane at bay in Friday's World Cup qualifier at Wembley

By Mike McGrath 11 November 2021 • 10:30pm

England captain Harry Kane has launched a strong defence of using his brother, Charlie, as his agent during this summer’s failed attempt to leave Tottenham and will continue with his family representing him.

Kane made it clear before the European Championship that he wanted to join Manchester City but his off-the-pitch team, led by his sibling’s CK66 agency, failed to engineer a move away from Spurs and took the brunt of the blame from fans on social media.

However, the 28-year-old has indicated that he will continue with Charlie as his agent going forward and says his family are stronger together following the criticism received this summer.

“In the summer, there was a lot of stuff about my brother being my agent. That’s where we stick together. I know what he does for me as an agent, I know what he does for me as a brother and that’s all that matters,” said Kane.

“The rest of it is just noise from our point of view. It’s just about us sticking together and whatever the circumstance, always being there for each other and that’s what we’ll continue to do.

“Whenever there is stuff being written about your family, it’s always maybe a little bit difficult to take, especially when it’s stuff that’s negative. But I think that’s when families really come together during those moments.”

Kane has not scored in his last five games for Tottenham and his form has dipped since his failed summer move. He has insisted that he should not be seen as undroppable despite being England’s fifth highest goalscorer of all time.

“From my point of view, my attitude has always been as a player to always fear for my place, whether it be for club or country,” Kane said. “The way you train and the way you prepare, you should always feel there is somebody trying to take your spot.

“Every time you are not on the pitch is an opportunity for somebody else to take your place. That is the way I have always looked at it. I guess it comes down to perception and what people think but in my head, and the way I think, I have got to be ready as I could be replaced at any moment.

“I feel like if you get too comfortable and too complacent, all of a sudden somebody does take your place and you are sitting on the bench wondering what happened.”

Kane has scored one Premier League goal this season but has found the target more easily in the Europa Conference League and for England. Southgate has suggested his captain will be invigorated by Antonio Conte’s appointment at Spurs after his post-Euros dip.

“It's easy for people to try and look for an excuse when maybe you're not on form or you're not scoring as many as you usually do,” Kane said. “That's where it's important, kind of my own self-belief, my own mentality, just to work harder and that's always been my approach.

“It's always hard whenever you finish a major tournament. The last two major tournaments we've had, semi-final, final, it takes a lot out of you. Not just physically but mentally as well. Then all of a sudden you're back playing Premier League.

“You never really have a chance to take it all in and learn from what happened and see what you did well and what you didn't. It almost becomes a bit of a whirlwind sometimes.

“It's about adapting to that and getting back into the swing of things as quickly as possible. From my point of view it's about getting back to basics on the training pitch, working hard there.”

Typical comments when you involve family in major affairs. Never a good recipe for success.

Very interesting to see a "different" Kane playing for his country, which is throwing up more questions than answers.

Was his performance and hattrick due to those around him, or a more positive attitude toward the England Team?

I say his shear contempt toward our Club is unforgivable. Had he showed the same pathetic demeanor V Albania, then we'd know he's going through a long period of poor form which may or may not be a consequence of poor application and attitude.

I find myself even more livid at him after seeing this performance, which appears he can switch it on and off at will.

Are all our players at Tottenham so rubbish, he's just not inspired enough to put in the effort. Either way, he can pay back his wages from the last 6 months and leave.:finger: