Harry K turns up the heat.. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Harry K turns up the heat..

IF we beat them home and away this year then the twenty three points difference comes down to eleven .
Which is a whole different ball game .
They will miss KDB and the goalkeeper situation could go against them . So I'm going to put my hand in the air again and say " I believe we can do it " :punk: < that's me with my hand in the air :lol:

I love your optimism., but I'll just check if the psychiatrist is free for a consultation.... :eek:

Haven't had the old waccy baccy for 15 years.

I did get so smashed last Friday night though on all sorts of alcohol and I am still feeling the pain now.

Still trained clients the following day though. :sick:

I'm my PT's worst nightmare - although I am now trying to turn up for the early morning sessions sober. :whist:

Yeah, 24pts on their finish LAST SEASON, which isn't this one anymore btw.

Most Prem home wins 18
Most Prem away wins 16
Most consecutive Prem wins 18
Most consecutive Prem away wins 11
Most Prem goals in a season 106
Best Prem goal diff in a season +79
Most pts in a Prem season 100

So, to answer your question, who thinks they can better Citeh from last season? Nobody. Because that was an All Time Record Breaking season, the likes of which not to be seen again. Then the question begs, can CITEH do that again? No. No they can't. It was a season for the ages.

If they DO do that all again, well then they deserve to be called one of the greatest of all time. But it is soooooo unlikely, and history will be a better judge of what'll happen this year. And that says we have every chance to challenge for the Prem title, if we get our pts total up around 90ish. Which I beleive is very doable.

Will we challenge for all those records Citeh set last season? Nope. But it doesn't matter because no one will, and at the end, we will be there battling it out in the final days.

Citeh will finish 3rd.

:smoke:

My money even pre-season was on them showing that they are one of the greatest squads in the PL era.

I see nothing to change my mind, if anything, all I see is an even greater understanding of what it takes to compete on all four fronts.

The depth of their quality is staggering.

Anyone see them today? Heard goal against was handball but wondering if they'll struggle more than we thought without de bruyne :please:

Anyone see them today? Heard goal against was handball but wondering if they'll struggle more than we thought without de bruyne :please:
They struggled a bit . Had loads of possession Aguerro hit the post and the bar , wolves keeper pulled off a worldie but then they reverted to type , got frustrated and started diving and going down at the lightest of touches . Definitely missed KDB. Amazing they can bring on three subs , Jesus , Mahrez and Sane