Hangovers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Hangovers

Rexn - 14/10/2013 10:07

We might have done the same thing to the same cow. It wasn't the blonde barmaid from the North Terrace was it?

Haha a tooney and rex tag team!

Rexn - 13/10/2013 23:07

We might have done the same thing to the same cow. It wasn't the blonde barmaid from the North Terrace was it?

:17:

Only used to frequent the bigg market or local bars back in the day, so no, although last orders in Presidents used to resemble the cattle market on regular occasions.

I recall once going for a works evening out with our lass. it was her work, I was just there as her partner. Easily the most pissed I've ever been. No idea what came over me. It was a free bar, with a proper dinner dance type thing. I didn't like any of the people there, so decided to drink myself into a semi coma. At one point I tried to steal a painting and carry it outside, also removed various items of my clothing and pissed in the lift. No reason to be in that lift as we were on the ground floor. Got the idea that it was ok for me to go upstairs in this posh hotel (Metropole, Brighton) find a room and sleep it off. When I couldn't get in any of them I lay down on the floor for a kip. I've never been so embarrassed as I was next morning, having it all recanted to me by my furious girlfriend. I also had the worst hangover ever as she harangued me for a couple of hours. Truly monstrous, but fuck it, all over now.

Had my share of drink in my youth, hardly bother now, as I work most nights on the Taxis in town, took enough pissed people home (girls are the worst) spewing in the car, stopping to let them spew/piss out of the car, and listening to their drunken ramblings puts me off drink even more.
Pays the bills though so not all bad.