Hamilton wins SPOTY | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hamilton wins SPOTY

I mean that he was driving the best car because they thought he was the best driver,which is confirmed by him winning the most Grand Prix's and equalling the most World championship wins in history.It's the same with Horse Racing most of the time the best Jockey's get the best Horses therefore win the most races/biggest races,have the best career figures.It really isn't hard to work out Chippy,it can't be if an owd thicko like me has managed to work it out.:giggle: UTMPB

Rod you are the Blades oracle, well said Sir.

I mean that he was driving the best car because they thought he was the best driver,which is confirmed by him winning the most Grand Prix's and equalling the most World championship wins in history.It's the same with Horse Racing most of the time the best Jockey's get the best Horses therefore win the most races/biggest races,have the best career figures.It really isn't hard to work out Chippy,it can't be if an owd thicko like me has managed to work it out.:giggle: UTMPB
ill guarantee ya rod if all the cars were equal in every single way shape and form ,hamilton would not have won as many world championships guaranteed. 100 percent. anyway hes a fuckin idiot,talking about preveledge in F1 he were way more priveledged than some whiteys. and the reason why there isnt as many blacks in f1 is cause theyre shit at motor sport. now your gonna say what about hamilton,well hamilton is half white. hes a fuckin hyporcrite. a tool a fuckin idiot. avoids taxs by living abroad ,cares so much about his starving brothers and sisters that he spends his money on fucking half a million pound watches and chains and bracelets,where he could actually use that money on blacks education lifting them out of the getto. or set his own driving school up for blacks. makes me fuckin laugh. oh and most of his girfriends are white.

I have this thought for a while and it always seems to upset F1 fans....a good driver could be champion in the best car. See I admit he is good Rod.

Rashford hired ex Labour apparatchiks to conduct 'his campaign', a campaign that boosted his profile, boosted his earning potential and gave him the opportunity to exploit charitable status taxations - without him having to do very much at all. In real terms Sterling has donated far more money to community projects and is far more worthy of praise. If Rashford really wanted to be brave and make a difference he should have used his platform to champion the importance of personal responsibility, not virtue signal to the woke automatons.

As for SPOTY, it's so dated it should have been put down twenty years ago, we've even got a true star and global champion like Tyson Fury refusing to take part. It's irrelevant in 2020.
I was not aware Rashford's cause was hijacked by anybody. Politically or otherwise. I have no idea who was helping Rashford with his campaign, but whoever wants to achieve something these days will usually need outside help. He certainly wasn't getting any from our government. Who ever helped him does not diminish his considerable achievement.
Good for Sterling as well.
He obviously doesn't go looking for praise. Not aware that Rashford was looking for praise, simply looking to a government to spend money where it is needed. Which is always better than simply letting them line their own pockets.
Good to see Maguire getting involved.
As so many of our sportsmen earn such vast sums and have so much time on their hands it would not be unreasonable to expect them all to use their spare time for good and worthwhile causes. Maybe they all do?

I was not aware Rashford's cause was hijacked by anybody. Politically or otherwise. I have no idea who was helping Rashford with his campaign, but whoever wants to achieve something these days will usually need outside help. He certainly wasn't getting any from our government. Who ever helped him does not diminish his considerable achievement.
Good for Sterling as well.
He obviously doesn't go looking for praise. Not aware that Rashford was looking for praise, simply looking to a government to spend money where it is needed. Which is always better than simply letting them line their own pockets.
Good to see Maguire getting involved.
As so many of our sportsmen earn such vast sums and have so much time on their hands it would not be unreasonable to expect them all to use their spare time for good and worthwhile causes. Maybe they all do?
earn over 50 grand a week ya should have to give 10 percent to charitable causes.

ill guarantee ya rod if all the cars were equal in every single way shape and form ,hamilton would not have won as many world championships guaranteed. 100 percent. anyway hes a fuckin idiot,talking about preveledge in F1 he were way more priveledged than some whiteys. and the reason why there isnt as many blacks in f1 is cause theyre shit at motor sport. now your gonna say what about hamilton,well hamilton is half white. hes a fuckin hyporcrite. a tool a fuckin idiot. avoids taxs by living abroad ,cares so much about his starving brothers and sisters that he spends his money on fucking half a million pound watches and chains and bracelets,where he could actually use that money on blacks education lifting them out of the getto. or set his own driving school up for blacks. makes me fuckin laugh. oh and most of his girfriends are white.
That's like saying if every team was of equal quality Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn't have won has many trophies or Real Madrid wouldn't have won as many Champions League titles,i really don't get why some are apparently disputing Hamilton's ability Twirls.My point is Hamilton's in the best car because he's seen as the best driver,whatever your likes and dislikes of Hamilton's persona are that's true. UTMPB

Arise SIR LEWIS HAMILTON.I'm a bit surprised no one's mentioned his knighthood before now,Congratulations to Sir Lewis.UTMPB

Didn't Mercedes, put that up and coming youngster in Hamiltons car when he was isolating, finished about 6th didn't he. Couldnt get near the others.
To use a slightly different analogy, to quote uncle Albert..."During the war....".

During the battle of britain when a ME109bf was captured intact, it was sent for testing against the Hurricane and Spitfire at the Royal Aircraft testing aerodrome.

Now everyone said the 109BF was far superior, only in the fact that it had a petrol injection system which the Hurri's and Spits didn't.
It meant that the 109 could go straight into a climb or dive without the engine being starved of petrol for a few seconds, they learn't that if a 109 went into a dive the Spits and Hurri pilots had to tip their plane on it's back,
then hurtle into the dive after it. The 109 could not out turn the Spits and Hurris, and when the Mk IX came along it was more that a match for any german fighter at that point in time.

I think we have to seperate Hamiltons achievement from how we feel about him as a person. For sure I wouldnt like to have dinner with him, and I disagree with his support of BLM, but seven World Championships is an incredible achievemnet worthy of an honour. Unless you think feelings are more important than facts..?