Hamilton wins SPOTY | Vital Football

Hamilton wins SPOTY

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Great achievement and richly deserved. Many think he's a privileged twat. So do I. But Im pleased he's won. For England. Hope he wins another title. For England. And him.

Horrible indictment of this country that he can win. He's a total BLM crusading, virtue signalling piece of shit and about as unpatriotic as they come. But of course, the population doesn't care about that.

Would have preferred Feed The Kids to have won it.

Joke award anyway. Tyson Fury has the right idea.

It was like making a choice between broccoli, sprouts,kale and cabbage and the cabbage won with faster, better equipment than the rest in his 'sport'
At least the rest pay a bit of tax here.

As for SPOTY itself , just scrap it, the BBC have very little sport in any year and stills of a Rugby player, golfer etc just don't cut it in today's world of live pics on your phone of you want to watch something.

suprise suprise, its like entering an horse race on a horse wi 3 legs where his horse as 4. wonder what he,d win if he swapped cars wi verstappen or albon or norris. and they had his car. any way hes a current

I know he received an award however I agree, I hope that’s what was being suggested by Chronic earlier, that Rashford should have won it.
Both for the fact he has a personality and has been unbelievably impressive over the school meals, feeding hungry children fiasco.
He showed boris and the rest of his matey twats what is really important.
They can now piss off and get back to their vacuous, gesture politics.
I shall watch the programme about him tonight. I hope it hasn’t been hijacked by the people he showed up.
I hope they don’t show his goal from last Thursday. Can’t hold that against him though.

Rashford hired ex Labour apparatchiks to conduct 'his campaign', a campaign that boosted his profile, boosted his earning potential and gave him the opportunity to exploit charitable status taxations - without him having to do very much at all. In real terms Sterling has donated far more money to community projects and is far more worthy of praise. If Rashford really wanted to be brave and make a difference he should have used his platform to champion the importance of personal responsibility, not virtue signal to the woke automatons.

As for SPOTY, it's so dated it should have been put down twenty years ago, we've even got a true star and global champion like Tyson Fury refusing to take part. It's irrelevant in 2020.

Last edited:
Horrible indictment of this country that he can win. He's a total BLM crusading, virtue signalling piece of shit and about as unpatriotic as they come. But of course, the population doesn't care about that.

Tax exile as well, denying the treasury millions.

How many meals would that buy eh Marcus Rashford MBE ?

Anyone driving his car would be World Champ. Put in a novice like Russell, and if it hadn't been an unfortinate, mmmmm, pit stop he would have won.

“I’ve even sent them a legal letter to be taken off. They’re still not listening. So they’re trying to take away my rights as a person, not to do something that I don’t want to do. “My name shouldn’t be on there if I don’t want it on there. It’s a free country. They are doing something that I do not wish to participate in.” Airing why, Fury added: “The reason is, I don’t want an award from someone to say I’m a sports personality. “I know what I am and who I am, and I know what I’ve achieved, I know what I’ve come back from. I don’t need a glass trophy. “I’m the people’s champion. I don’t need this glamorous trophy to say who I am and what I’ve done.”

Peoples champion he's full of something that boy.

Rashford hired ex Labour apparatchiks to conduct 'his campaign', a campaign that boosted his profile, boosted his earning potential and gave him the opportunity to exploit charitable status taxations - without him having to do very much at all. In real terms Sterling has donated far more money to community projects and is far more worthy of praise. If Rashford really wanted to be brave and make a difference he should have used his platform to champion the importance of personal responsibility, not virtue signal to the woke automatons.

As for SPOTY, it's so dated it should have been put down twenty years ago, we've even got a true star and global champion like Tyson Fury refusing to take part. It's irrelevant in 2020.
Still prefer Rashford to Lewis, any day anytime.

Hasn't Hamilton won more Grand Prix's than anyone else in history and also equalled the best number of world championships 7? I'm not into motor sport at all but for me he deserved to win for being the best in his sport. Big congratulations to Tobias Weller on his award. UTMPB

Last edited:
Why do you think he was driving the best car Chippy? Ya can fone a friend if ya want.:giggle: Also didn't Man City have the best/biggest squad last season? UTMPB

Not sure what you mean but I don't think he was drving the best car, I know it.
Not quite the same in a real team game Rod,

Not sure what you mean but I don't think he was drving the best car, I know it.
Not quite the same in a real team game Rod,
I mean that he was driving the best car because they thought he was the best driver,which is confirmed by him winning the most Grand Prix's and equalling the most World championship wins in history.It's the same with Horse Racing most of the time the best Jockey's get the best Horses therefore win the most races/biggest races,have the best career figures.It really isn't hard to work out Chippy,it can't be if an owd thicko like me has managed to work it out.:giggle: UTMPB

It's much easier, and the raison d'etre for their creation,for a machine to be made more efficient, more responsive, more consistent , more reliable than any human being hence , having the best car, gives a much bigger advantage than having the best squad because, the more humans are needed for the production and creation of a performance, the more chances, the more opportunities there are for failure.