Guess the Gate | Page 168 | Vital Football

Guess the Gate

From next season I am thinking of changing the Guess the Gate competition to incude all matches

• Yes, great idea

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, daft idea

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can you have a reasonable guess if they are giving up to 2,000 freebies away and no one knows
Sorry ZAKK, I can't do anything about that, its a bit like not knowing the amount of away fans. I personally expected more than 1300 Vale fans.

Why not Arthur :eek:

Haven't you told them how invigorating and stimulating the conversations on here are, I can't believe that any Tic's fan would want to miss out on the excitement and camaraderie that this board encourages.:yes: 🤥
I think it does for the most part, on the whole a lot of posters have been on here a long time and apart from the occasional squabbles that happen in most families I think the board is a decent place to air your views

I think it does for the most part, on the whole a lot of posters have been on here a long time and apart from the occasional squabbles that happen in most families I think the board is a decent place to air your views

My post was a little tongue in cheek Zakky, but generally I do find the debates stimulating apart from the monotonous insistence of one or two to keep repeating themselves.

Last edited:
If they are old users of 'cockneylatic' they can enter on there.
There are still a few over there that enter every week.
Think we've all evolved through cockneylatic.co.uk to here . What was that site previously that had a little football shirt alongside your username ?... and dont forget Ruskin who had many a joust on there.

Guess the Gate Competition 2023/24

Matchday 24 versus Bristol Rovers, Saturday 27th April, 12.30pm Kick off.

Well, we've made it again to the last game of the season.

It looks like this seasons title is on its way to Arthur_Itis, but, with the result of the 'seasons average' competition to be added there are still one or two who could pip him if an exact guess is predicted.
OTBAW may even make a comeback for the last game, who knows?

No predictions so far -

Well, we’ve made it again to the last game of the season.

It looks like this seasons title is on its way to Arthur_Itis, but, with the result of the ‘seasons average’ competition to be added there are still one or two who could pip him if an exact guess is predicted.

1 prediction so far –

vinceHill – 11120

It looks like this seasons title is on its way to Arthur_Itis, but, with the result of the ‘seasons average’ competition to be added there are still one or two who could pip him if an exact guess is predicted.

4 predictions so far –

LaticssinceCL - 12300
alharry - 11500
vinceHill – 11120
Cueball - 10777

6 predictions so far –

Whelans broken leg - 13002
LaticssinceCL - 12300
ZAKKY - 11754
alharry - 11500
vinceHill – 11120
Cueball - 10777

4 predictions so far –

LaticssinceCL - 12300
alharry - 11500
vinceHill – 11120
Cueball - 10777
Last chance to get a point ☝️ 10666

7 predictions so far –

Whelans broken leg - 13002
LaticssinceCL - 12300
ZAKKY - 11754
alharry - 11500
vinceHill – 11120
Cueball - 10777
rumjocky - 10666