Guess the Gate | Vital Football

Guess the Gate

From next season I am thinking of changing the Guess the Gate competition to incude all matches

• Yes, great idea

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, daft idea

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonnysking

Vital 1st Team Regular
For anyone that may be interested in a bit of fun, the annual 'Guess the Gate' competition is getting underway on CockneyLatic.
Its nothing serious, just a bit of fun.
All you need to do is register if you aren't already registered and post your attendance prediction before the cut off for each game.
There are 5 points awarded to the nearest guess, 3 points for the next nearest and 1 point for third nearest.
A 10 point bonus will be given if anyone gets it spot on.
Bonus weeks are added as we go through the season, usually for Cup matches and the odd hard to predict away match.
An up to date league table is posted as soon as possible after each match.
A signed Latics shirt has been given to the winner in the past, but this still needs to be conirmed for this season.
Apart from the deadline for predictions, the only other rule is that your guess has to be at least 5 away from any previous poster.
If you are not interested, fair enough, but here is a link anyway.

https://www.cockneylatic.co.uk/message-boards/topic/guess-the-gate-comp/page/166/

We may have their ‘inaugural champion’ knocking about on here somewhere …modesty forbids an all that ….:whist:

We may have their ‘inaugural champion’ knocking about on here somewhere …modesty forbids an all that ….:whist:
Zeb, I was sure that I saw a post from you on there earlier but it has either been removed, not registered or I'm just going daft in my old age.

Zeb, I was sure that I saw a post from you on there earlier but it has either been removed, not registered or I'm just going daft in my old age.

Nope….you‘re right….I log in submit the post and it seemingly disappears ??….three times now …hadn’t posted on there for over 12 months ….happen I’m suspended 😳