Guess the Gate | Page 3 | Vital Football

Guess the Gate

From next season I am thinking of changing the Guess the Gate competition to incude all matches

• Yes, great idea

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, daft idea

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you do want to enter a zero prediction then, okay, I'll put you on the list.
It will look good when I publish the League table after every match, Moonay at the bottom of the pile and heading for relegation with nil points.
As I tried to tell both you and Hampton, I don't really want to enter. I tried to offer a (partially) humorous suggestion, but then Hampton got all funny about it ... or "not funny" in his case.

Nah, leave me out of it. If I'd have wanted to enter, I'd have gone onto CL to do it (rather than be sucked in by your marketing on here ;)).

PS: Where on earth would I get relegated to ? :hmmm:

As I tried to tell both you and Hampton, I don't really want to enter. I tried to offer a (partially) humorous suggestion, but then Hampton got all funny about it ... or "not funny" in his case.

Nah, leave me out of it. If I'd have wanted to enter, I'd have gone onto CL to do it (rather than be sucked in by your marketing on here ;)).

That would be the Chairmans decision, (me) not the Marketing Managers (also me). We usually re-elect all the bottom ones anyway, as loads score zero or under 5 points for the full campaign, and we'd have no fucker left by now if they were relegated.
I'll leave you alone now you miseable git.

Saturday 14th August 2021 versus Rotherham United.
Att: 7777.
I have put you down under your CL monicker SprinGy1960, theres no need to post on both sites as that will confuse my tiny mind. Post just on CL in future if you would as that is were it originates from.
I wish everyone would, as it would make it easier and increase the traffic over there, but I understand if some posters can't be arsed registering etc.

Put a 0 in then JK 😂

Here's the latest update -

Matchday One

Saturday 14th August 2021 versus Rotherham United.

24 predictions so far,

12800 – GoalsGalore
12577 – pemblue 1932
10880 – jocklatic
10870 – Bullitt
10354 – rumjocky
10282 – Phoenix
9898 – Edwards
9576 – Nuneatonlatic
9417 – Zeb2
9371 – Jayt
9167 – Joe
9031 – hindleymonwafc
9026 – horc
8967 – Lazysid
8921 – walgarthjohn
8778 – ZAKKY
8555 – Troy McClure
8381 – Tetley Belly
7819 – tertsflan
7777 – SprinGy1960
6903 – DickDastrdly
6888 – Oooooooo to Be A Wiganer
5556 – Hampton
2621 – Gavlatic

I have put you down under your CL monicker SprinGy1960, theres no need to post on both sites as that will confuse my tiny mind. Post just on CL in future if you would as that is were it originates from.
I wish everyone would, as it would make it easier and increase the traffic over there, but I understand if some posters can't be arsed registering etc.
Not "can't be arsed registering" - CL site is really boring.

Over 9,000 ? ... I doubt that many are awaiting Grip's ( or Norm's) response, as there's only a dozen or so regular posters on here,and most of them probably couldn't give a shit .......or even half of one (Hampton 👀).
Not sure how many regular posters there are on here Moonay, but there have been 13 Vital members that have entered so far.
I would say, using your assumption of the numbers, that means most obviously do give a shit, and are probably joining in because the thread isn't being ruined by the constant bickering and argueing of some posters.

Not sure how many regular posters there are on here Moonay, but there have been 13 Vital members that have entered so far.
I would say, using your assumption of the numbers, that means most obviously do give a shit, and are probably joining in because the thread isn't being ruined by the constant bickering and argueing of some posters.
Correct - with 1 notable exception who could start an argument in solitary confinement 😁

Erm ...... you misunderstood my post. I know that Hampton misinterprets stuff, but I didn't know it was catching !

I won't bother explaining it ....... I thought it was fairly straightforward.

Correct - with 1 notable exception who could start an argument in solitary confinement 😁

Got to say mate, it's you who keeps on trying to have a bit of a pop in replying to my posts.

So much projection going on.

Erm ...... you misunderstood my post. I know that Hampton misinterprets stuff, but I didn't know it was catching !

I won't bother explaining it ....... I thought it was fairly straightforward.

Got to say mate, it's you who keeps on trying to have a bit of a pop in replying to my posts.

So much projection going on.
Rubbish - you had a sense of humour failure and spat the dummy on this one then tried unsuccessfully to make it about the SC !

Rubbish - you had a sense of humour failure and spat the dummy on this one then tried unsuccessfully to make it about the SC !
You're going weird.

I've no idea what you think is my SOH failure.
I've no idea when you think I spat out my dummy.
I only mentioned the SC in reference to your future tete a tete with them.

Honestly, you've been barking up the wrong tree from the outset on this one.

Regardless, it's not worth it. As I told you, I don't give a shit (full, not half) about our gates. Let's leave it ....... I'd rather fall out over summat that matters at least.
:cheers: