Got Any Questions, Suggestions and/or Feedback For Next Supporters' Board Meeting? | Vital Football

Got Any Questions, Suggestions and/or Feedback For Next Supporters' Board Meeting?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
The next meeting is on Saturday before the match against Cheltenham Town.

If you have got any questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please post it on this thread!

I have one regarding from utilising Season Tickets on match days. Can the club ask Stagecoach to re-brief there drivers when Season Tickets can be used. On few occasions and recently as the last home game the driver said it was not valid until 3 hrs before KO when it states on the OS it is valid from 10am.

Secondly any news as to when next seasons price for Legends Lounge season tickets will be announced. The club did mention on the OS that this would be a 'few weeks' after the Jan pre-sales for other Season Tickets went on sale.

I know it's a pretty standard question, but any further news on how the SW will be used for home and away or just away fans next season?

Why did the club publish ‘no pay on the day’ *warnings* following the end of the postal deadline, in the lead up to the mkd game - leaving exiles facing a round trip to Sincil Bank to buy a ticket. There was pay on the day in the imps section.

Last edited:
Why did the club publish no pay on the day ‘warnings’ following the end of the postal deadline, in the lead up to the mkd game - leaving exiles facing a round trip to Sincil Bank to buy a ticket. There was pay on the day in the imps section.

Haven’t you just answered your own question?!

Secondly any news as to when next seasons price for Legends Lounge season tickets will be announced. The club did mention on the OS that this would be a 'few weeks' after the Jan pre-sales for other Season Tickets went on sale.

Asked the question earlier, so I don't have to bring it up at the meeting. The answer is within the next 10 days.

Why did the club publish ‘no pay on the day’ *warnings* following the end of the postal deadline, in the lead up to the mkd game - leaving exiles facing a round trip to Sincil Bank to buy a ticket. There was pay on the day in the imps section.

Although our party was not affected, that was a poor piece of marketing. MKD had already said there would be POTD earlier in the week, and told us 6,250 seats were available.

Although our party was not affected, that was a poor piece of marketing. MKD had already said there would be POTD earlier in the week, and told us 6,250 seats were available.
Yes, I saw your posts re: phone calls, but wonder why the two clubs are contradicting each other... and making it confusing for the ticket buyer, when if anything they should be aiming to make it easier. The club like to trot out how widespread the fan base is, so maybe a bit more empathy towards non lincoln based fans

What is included in the second phase of works on the training ground over the summer? Car park was maybe one I think?

I have one regarding from utilising Season Tickets on match days. Can the club ask Stagecoach to re-brief there drivers when Season Tickets can be used. On few occasions and recently as the last home game the driver said it was not valid until 3 hrs before KO when it states on the OS it is valid from 10am.

To be honest I thought it was 12 as well.

Why is there no print at home option for tickets bought via Eventbrite? I have been able to print off tickets for other events on the Eventbrite platform and other clubs have ticketing systems with print at home facility. Are there plans to introduce home printing?

Why is there no print at home option for tickets bought via Eventbrite? I have been able to print off tickets for other events on the Eventbrite platform and other clubs have ticketing systems with print at home facility. Are there plans to introduce home printing?
There was/is? Weren't they in PDF format as well as mart phone and your physical ST card?

The next meeting is on Saturday before the match against Cheltenham Town.

If you have got any questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please post it on this thread!

No pre-match Cider drinking for you in the Treaty then! Suppose you will be either calling me or texting me to get a pint in the LL ready for you though when you have finished your meeting.

There was/is? Weren't they in PDF format as well as mart phone and your physical ST card?
Sorry, I should have specified for all away tickets. I.e. isn't there a way they can be loaded onto the system at our end which is print friendly.

Sorry, I should have specified for all away tickets. I.e. isn't there a way they can be loaded onto the system at our end which is print friendly.
That depends on whether the away club uses a scanning system. If not, anyone could print a ticket off more than once and they away club would be non the wiser.