Got Any Questions, Suggestions and/or Feedback For Next Supporters' Board Meeting? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Got Any Questions, Suggestions and/or Feedback For Next Supporters' Board Meeting?

Same question as last time really, when will we get details of short term/ long term plans to increase capacity at SB, which with league 1 football looming is badly needed.

AT the beginning of the season Liam suggested there were lots of exciting developments for Families/Junior Imps - This was I think in response to them being relocated from Upper 2 Co-op - Have these happened?

I note Mansfield got Family club of the year - Have we been awarded family club status yet - Something we were aspiring to do?,

Thanks.

With Brentford's new ground becoming more obvious by the day, and Luton nearer to getting their long hoped for planning consent, where are we in terms of either moving grounds, or redeveloping Sincil Bank? Perhaps a bi-monthly update from the LCFC Development Committee would be a good idea; and good PR.

Decisions are needed, not excuses for not making decisions. Same old Sincil Bank in League 1, and then the Championship? Do hope the Club's home for the future is not going to be decided on the toss of a coin, or worse still: penalties!!

Last edited:
What is included in the second phase of works on the training ground over the summer? Car park was maybe one I think?

From the last meeting: "Will be further minor works done in the summer once the Management Team have had the benefit of using the facility for 6 months."

I went a few weeks ago and the car park was mentioned, as was replacing pitch one because it is turf. They will also be doing work just outside the building so that gym equipment can be taken outside (I think that is what Alan Long said anyway).

I can't remember anything else, but if I do, I'll post it!

From the last meeting: "Will be further minor works done in the summer once the Management Team have had the benefit of using the facility for 6 months."

I went a few weeks ago and the car park was mentioned, as was replacing pitch one because it is turf. They will also be doing work just outside the building so that gym equipment can be taken outside (I think that is what Alan Long said anyway).

I can't remember anything else, but if I do, I'll post it!
Thought it was along those lines.

I can vaguely remember that there were some design tweaks but couldn't remember whether they were done when being built or there were others additions to be done during the second phase.

Might be worth noting how good the matchday media side is and offer our appreciation in the meeting! I'm sure it'll get passed on.

I have one regarding from utilising Season Tickets on match days. Can the club ask Stagecoach to re-brief there drivers when Season Tickets can be used. On few occasions and recently as the last home game the driver said it was not valid until 3 hrs before KO when it states on the OS it is valid from 10am.

I emailed this to the feedback address provided. Awaiting a reply.

With Brentford's new ground becoming more obvious by the day, and Luton nearer to getting their long hoped for planning consent, where are we in terms of either moving grounds, or redeveloping Sincil Bank? Perhaps a bi-monthly update from the LCFC Development Committee would be a good idea; and good PR.

Decisions are needed, not excuses for not making decisions. Same old Sincil Bank in League 1, and then the Championship? Do hope the Club's home for the future is not going to be decided on the toss of a coin, or worse still: penalties!!

There hasn't been any progress, so there isn't anything to report.

Nothing overly new in there but it'll be interesting to see if anything comes from the look for a Stadium sponsorship.