Good Morning Thread | Page 905 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Morning folks, peops, Yids how are you all! generally good I hope.

As for me the shenanigans wiv my heart n PM started again on Monday, had just finished feeding the wildies and getting ready for the Aviary bunch and the diva's, when me heart started beating quite fast, was feeling generally unwell, thus sat at the table.

Went to the bedroom and did a self sending on my PM gismo by the bed.

Mrs PY after about n hour rang 999, out came an Ambulance, ECG etc done, no problems, just that my Blood Pressure seemed high, after talking to a Cardio Consultant via mob, advised that I go to main entrance A&E, cos it would be quicker, they obviously didn't want me waiting in the Ambulance, that all turned out wrong.

Arrived at/booked in A&E at 6.20pm, Blood pressure, triage nurse, doctor etc, was taken down to other IN section of A&E, at about 11.55pm, bedded down temporarily they said until I would be taken to Cardiac area, had me Blood Pressure taken every 90mins after that, the readings were all over the place, me I was feeling pretty good, nout nothing feelings wise.

I never got taken to the Cardiac section, so was at A&E bedding area for 17.5 hrs before being allowed to leave and go home.

As you can guess was at all of A&E for some 23hours, never got any sleep, just so uncomfortable, plus worried bout Mrs PY and self.

Finally was seen by a Cardio Consultant around 4pm went through everything, could find anything wrong, spoke to PM peops regards my PM.
About 1/2 hour later he came back n said PM thingy had chatted to my PM, finding nout wrong, so I was to go through lines in the sand, final checks.... Laying, 1min Standing, 3min Standing BL Pressure tests, 2 lots of blood taken by Staff Nurse Dracular lol!

Finally told I could go home, me sorry for wasting their time, them no chance and well done for not taking a risk, generally according to them am in pretty good shape considering my age, I did laff at that, they went on to say that my heart beat was like a 25 year old but more like an oldie, lol!

Generally nout wrong with me physically, just my age, PM very good.

The main feeling was probably after being in Hospital for 14 days, the PM operation, invasion of body, Mrs PY and her concerns, probably got to me, all the pressure resulted in the way I went/felt.

Got home, vis one of my oppo's picking me up at the QA, thanks mate!

Mrs PY n her Carer sent me to bed after Dinner, got up feeling groggy.

Switched TV on, started watched our game after Jonny had scored, some mins before they equalised.

After the game must admit I did feel pretty good in myself, Mrs PY was chuffed, feel the same today/this afternoon.

Must thank Staff Nurse Dracular, Amy, she was a real down to earth character who I discoverd walks her Labradoodle by my house everyday, she lives just round the corner from us, Mrs PY says she will look out for her to say thanks and maybe get another oppo for her VET Charity lol!

Also must thank the 2 Cardio Docs, Dr Hamm, Asian decent, and his side kick who originally is from Holland, the 2 of em were excellent.

So there you are, why I went Absent Without Leave again, if anyone had noticed that I hadn't posted since Monday Morning until now.

As for me the shenanigans wiv my heart n PM started again on Monday, had just finished feeding the wildies and getting ready for the Aviary bunch and the diva's, when me heart started beating quite fast, was feeling generally unwell, thus sat at the table.

Mrs PY after about n hour rang 999, out came an Ambulance, ECG etc done, no problems, just that my Blood Pressure seemed high, after talking to a Cardio Consultant via mob, advised that I go to main entrance A&E, cos it would be quicker, they obviously didn't want me waiting in the Ambulance, that all turned out wrong.

Arrived at/booked in A&E at 6.20pm, Blood pressure, triage nurse, doctor etc, was taken down to other IN section of A&E, at about 11.55pm, bedded down temporarily they said until I would be taken to Cardiac area, had me Blood Pressure taken every 90mins after that, the readings were all over the place, me I was feeling pretty good, nout nothing feelings wise.

I never got taken to the Cardiac section, so was at A&E bedding area for 17.5 hrs before being allowed to leave and go home.

As you can guess was at all of A&E for some 23hours, never got any sleep, just so uncomfortable, plus worried bout Mrs PY and self.

Finally was seen by a Cardio Consultant around 4pm went through everything, could find anything wrong, spoke to PM peops regards my PM.
About 1/2 hour later he came back n said PM thingy had chatted to my PM, finding nout wrong, so I was to go through lines in the sand, final checks.... Laying, 1min Standing, 3min Standing BL Pressure tests, 2 lots of blood taken by Staff Nurse Dracular lol!

Finally told I could go home, me sorry for wasting their time, them no chance and well done for not taking a risk, generally according to them am in pretty good shape considering my age, I did laff at that, they went on to say that my heart beat was like a 25 year old but more like an oldie, lol!

The main feeling was probably after being in Hospital for 14 days, the PM operation, invasion of body, Mrs PY and her concerns, probably got to me, all the pressure resulted in the way I went/felt.

Switched TV on, started watched our game after Jonny had scored, some mins before they equalised.

After the game must admit I did feel pretty good in myself, Mrs PY was chuffed, feel the same today/this afternoon.

Must thank Staff Nurse Dracular, Amy, she was a real down to earth character who I discoverd walks her Labradoodle by my house everyday, she lives just round the corner from us, Mrs PY says she will look out for her to say thanks and maybe get another oppo for her VET Charity lol!

Also must thank the 2 Cardio Docs, Dr Hamm, Asian decent, and his side kick who originally is from Holland, the 2 of em were excellent.

So there you are, why I went Absent Without Leave again, if anyone had noticed that I hadn't posted since Monday Morning until now.

Frigging hell Pomp.....thankfully all's week that ends well. Take care!

Frigging hell Pomp.....thankfully all's week that ends well. Take care!
Great that it all ended well for you Pompey. Take care of yourself and also your good lady wife
Thanks to you both, I really must take it easy, mind that is easier said than done lol!

Mind its no laughing matter, according to Field Marshal Van Mrs PY.

How's about this peops....that super run Welsh Labour(Red Twats) run assembly is about to start paying young Illegal immigrant asylum seekers £19200 a year, yes you got Illegals, take note what is going top happen if/when Starmer n the rest of his Red Twats come to power.

This country is even more Doomed!

How's about this peops....that super run Welsh Labour(Red Twats) run assembly is about to start paying young Illegal immigrant asylum seekers £19200 a year, yes you got Illegals, take note what is going top happen if/when Starmer n the rest of his Red Twats come to power.

This country is even more Doomed!
Glad you are ok PY. I hope that info about the Welsh giving Asylum seekers £19.2k/year is a joke, the state pension is only two thirds of that after you've spent 50 years paying in to it!

Glad you are ok PY. I hope that info about the Welsh giving Asylum seekers £19.2k/year is a joke, the state pension is only two thirds of that after you've spent 50 years paying in to it!
Well according to quite a few media outlets its very true!

This is why so many illegats pay to come ere, you really couldn't make it up, only this damm country.

Lets see if its mentioned on GB News.

Its just an example of what we will get wiv a Red Twats Guv, there are way many more bad things, to many to mention! we are DOOMED!

Now don't start me on the Pension scenario! what you say is bloody true and calling it a Benefit does make me bloody angry, oh my poor heart lol!

Well according to quite a few media outlets its very true!

This is why so many illegats pay to come ere, you really couldn't make it up, only this damm country.

Lets see if its mentioned on GB News.

Its just an example of what we will get wiv a Red Twats Guv, there are way many more bad things, to many to mention! we are DOOMED!

Now don't start me on the Pension scenario! what you say is bloody true and calling it a Benefit does make me bloody angry, oh my poor heart lol!
It's not for illegal immigrants it's for some young people leaving the care system. It will/May include some under 18's that have been in the Welsh care system since they arrived alone from war torn countries.
That said if they can give it to people leaving care then they should make sure it applys to everyone that needs it..

It's not for illegal immigrants it's for some young people leaving the care system. It will/May include some under 18's that have been in the Welsh care system since they arrived alone from war torn countries.
That said if they can give it to people leaving care then they should make sure it applys to everyone that needs it..

Thank you for clarifying.

Kin happy on here ennit ..

Pompey , glad you are surviving mate , just , by the sound of it .

As I’ve said before , I’m glad we are in in the departure longe rather than the Arrivals Hall , although I do fear for our grandchildren.

I sit and read all the posts on here , and I’m grateful I can go to my allotment and take everything out on the weeds that refuse to go away . They always find somewhere to grow , usually in the most hard to get at places …. Then spread everywhere cos you can’t get to the root .

Bit like all the troubles we have all over the world really .

We did have some great news this week , my wife’s latest tests revealed she is still clear of the bowel cancer she was treated for three years ago .
The NHS continues to be amazing and confusing in turns .

She got a call from our doctor !!!!!! shocked or what , and he said he had made an appointment , face to face , to discuss her blood pressure and its treatment .

She went yesterday , he asked her what her blood pressure was , she told him and he said it was still a bit high , but didn’t take a reading while she was there !!!!!

What that was about we haven’t got a clue .
He hasn’t changed her medication or anything … weird .

Take care .

As I’ve said before , I’m glad we are in in the departure longe rather than the Arrivals Hall , although I do fear for our grandchildren.

I sit and read all the posts on here , and I’m grateful I can go to my allotment and take everything out on the weeds that refuse to go away . They always find somewhere to grow , usually in the most hard to get at places …. Then spread everywhere cos you can’t get to the root .

We did have some great news this week , my wife’s latest tests revealed she is still clear of the bowel cancer she was treated for three years ago .

She got a call from our doctor !!!!!! shocked or what , and he said he had made an appointment , face to face , to discuss her blood pressure and its treatment .

She went yesterday , he asked her what her blood pressure was , she told him and he said it was still a bit high , but didn’t take a reading while she was there !!!!!

Take care .
Good to hear the wife is still clear of the cancer walt.

Similar story here mate, my surgery seem to be obsessed with my blood pressure, I've had calls out of the blue from the seemingly in fashion 'physician associate' who just seems to be a middle man who relates my symptoms/issues to my GP instead of me doing it directly!

Take care .
That kind of work is beyond them now. They tend to pass it on to their underlings.

Take care .
Hey Walt glad Mrs Walt is doing good!

You got a call regards her Blood Pressure, face to face appointment, excellent.

Mrs PY has been trying to get a home visit for me, to no avail, regards my High Blood pressure readings as I am unable to travel to the surgery yet, definately not allowed to drive yet.

The ex-Berlin Wall guards went on to say to Mrs PY if you do not like it ring 999, no pressure on the QA then!
Mrs PY then replied so my hubbies heart means nowt to you, or words to that affect.

This was suggested by the Cardio peops at the QA as well as do a check on my medicines, you can probably guess Mrs PY's reaction.

Good to hear the wife is still clear of the cancer walt.

Similar story here mate, my surgery seem to be obsessed with my blood pressure, I've had calls out of the blue from the seemingly in fashion 'physician associate' who just seems to be a middle man who relates my symptoms/issues to my GP instead of me doing it directly!
Jeez TQ I wish my poxy surgery was obsessed. Grrr!

I realised some time ago after conflicting advice from GPs that I was better at deciding what level of BP meds to take. I reduced them by half. Anyway, who wants to prolong one's life into dementia? I refused statins as again my cholesterol was not ridiculous.
I am glad you are able to do all that you have done, but taking Statins for me is good as my body makes to much cholesterol of its own accord, my doc once said I could eat nowt but Rabbit food but would still get High cholesterol, we are all so different mate.

To be honest though I would like more info on my BP meds.

Talking of BP......mine tends to hover between 135/70 & 145/70....with my pulse being around 62.
My doc has talked about statins but I kind of think that whilst not ideal, it's not too high. Especially as years ago the guide was pretty much your age plus 100 for your Systolic. Anyone with a BP around mine taking stations? and what's your thoughts on his it's going!

Talking of BP......mine tends to hover between 135/70 & 145/70....with my pulse being around 62.
My doc has talked about statins but I kind of think that whilst not ideal, it's not too high. Especially as years ago the guide was pretty much your age plus 100 for your Systolic. Anyone with a BP around mine taking stations? and what's your thoughts on his it's going!
Statins are recommended as a preventative as high BP can lead to heart attacks and strokes. My GP said if you are mostly below 140 that's not too much to worry about but if you are going over this regularly it might be worth considering taking them. I don't think there are any significant side effects to them so it' should be win/win. I resisted taking blood thinners for a while but they persuaded me in the end as the blood does get a bit 'gloopy' as you get older.