Good Morning Thread | Page 98 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Mixed weather up Norf again...fish and chips day so not all bad...may try to use my power washer thingy later...it’s been assembled in the garage for 18 months waiting for the right time to use it...I don’t like to rush things...on the other hand, the last time I used my old one I finished up looking like Worzle Gummidge when all the dirt between the cobbles sprayed back at me...with my current non-haircut I guess I would be able to get work as a scarecrow....maybe tomorrow Jim...I have to go into the village today..

Queing outside the bakers yesterday some Herbert behind me a couple of hearty coughs...I didn’t have a mask on and although they are still a rarity around here it reminded me of the potential danger from idiots like that guy..so stay alert and safe guys..

Mixed weather up Norf again...fish and chips day so not all bad...may try to use my power washer thingy later...it’s been assembled in the garage for 18 months waiting for the right time to use it...I don’t like to rush things...on the other hand, the last time I used my old one I finished up looking like Worzle Gummidge when all the dirt between the cobbles sprayed back at me...with my current non-haircut I guess I would be able to get work as a scarecrow....maybe tomorrow Jim...I have to go into the village today..

Queing outside the bakers yesterday some Herbert behind me a couple of hearty coughs...I didn’t have a mask on and although they are still a rarity around here it reminded me of the potential danger from idiots like that guy..so stay alert and safe guys..

get a mask mate...coffin leads to coffins

Went to lidl for a few bits yesterday and although the store was quiet 90% of people were maskless, and a few seem to think social distancing was almost 'brush past you. ;.What annoys me is that they go past and then say sorry...FFS. Glad I was masked and wearing gloves and turned my back on them. Only a few idiots but it only takes the wrong one!!!!!

Went to lidl for a few bits yesterday and although the store was quiet 90% of people were maskless, and a few seem to think social distancing was almost 'brush past you. ;.What annoys me is that they go past and then say sorry...FFS. Glad I was masked and wearing gloves and turned my back on them. Only a few idiots but it only takes the wrong one!!!!!
Barmy! Noticed that myself the other week.

As you say it only takes one bad apple.

Ditch the gloves, IF you touch a contaminated surface, all you do is carry to the next touch point - far better to get used to using handgel - use after every touch if you have to - people get blase with gloves. If you're worried about unconscious touching of your face, where a shield as well as a mask (which given the surge in new cases since easing of the lockdown, I'd encourage everyone to do).

:thumbup:

and happy birthday Nick - have a good one.

I have some masks...made in China...they are a rare sight around here but I’ve started wearing them in the local shops...thing is if they don’t protect me but do protect others from me then, on a selfish level, doesnt it make sense to wear them inside out?....just a thought

I have some masks...made in China...they are a rare sight around here but I’ve started wearing them in the local shops...thing is if they don’t protect me but do protect others from me then, on a selfish level, doesnt it make sense to wear them inside out?....just a thought
Love the thought of that H . Cannot argue with that logic . Government experts ain’t got a clue ! Brilliant

Happy Birthday Nick , sorry I’m late but I’ve been out all day . How’s your wife’s cleavage ?! Clean and tidy or an eaten mess !
Photos !! Ha ha . the photo bit was a joke ! Honest

Good morning all , lovely bright sunny morning , off to the allotment today , back for horizontal sky watching about two o’ clock . No disturbances like football and cricket anymore , much healthier lifestyle and better for morale if you don’t actually watch us boring fans to drink . Ha ha .
YouTube highlights only last about three minutes .
Ive been laughing about Harry wearing his mask inside out ever since I read it ,, I really do think we need a “funny “
button .
Stay safe everyone , this second wave is building , the first one hasn’t gone away yet , pubs are really busy , shops are busy , we are being encouraged to go out and mingle . Don’t fall for it . Don’t get complacent.
Clean balls and inside out masks are becoming the new essentials. When the second wave hits , they will be the only things you will be allowed out of the house for .

Good morning all , lovely bright sunny morning , off to the allotment today , back for horizontal sky watching about two o’ clock . No disturbances like football and cricket anymore , much healthier lifestyle and better for morale if you don’t actually watch us boring fans to drink . Ha ha .
YouTube highlights only last about three minutes .
Ive been laughing about Harry wearing his mask inside out ever since I read it ,, I really do think we need a “funny “
button .
Stay safe everyone , this second wave is building , the first one hasn’t gone away yet , pubs are really busy , shops are busy , we are being encouraged to go out and mingle . Don’t fall for it . Don’t get complacent.
Clean balls and inside out masks are becoming the new essentials. When the second wave hits , they will be the only things you will be allowed out of the house for .
A potentially interesting last day in the cricket test, and then the NLD is awaited more in trepidation than anticipation. Definitely the best closed closed door sporting day so far Walt. Down here on the Southern Coast of SA virus infections are currently multiplying at a rapid rate, so TV watching indoors is very much the order of the day.

Lovely day here in the E of E ....decided that the best thing today is to relax in the garden and have copious amounts of beer pacing myself nicely to get to a 'quite frankly I don't give a damn' state before I watch the NLD.

Reasonable day up here...I found the instruction manual for my Triton Power washer this morning and remembered why I haven’t used it yet...my old one was very simple...plug in the electrical connection, attach the hosepipe, switch on and press the trigger...this one seems to require an engineering degree to use...so I might delay using it a little longer...

I doubt this site will be functioning after the match this afternoon, and when it does come back up nothing will have changed, unless that is we win 5-0...now that would be interesting, but dream on Harry..

Good luck to the team this afternoon and keep the blood pressure under control lads...it’s only a game...stay safe..