Good Morning Thread | Page 248 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Afternoon all, weather report down ere in the Souff, up till about 10am the heavens had opened, rain pissed down, really heavy at times, very windy or as Walt put it Mork n Mindy, still breezy now, though nice n sunny, hat on time, spinkling of cloud.

Went up the Ville this morning usual shopping crap, Veg shop etc, no meat man today, that's the 2nd Friday on the trot he has been absent.
Had a cuppa or 2 with an oppo, street bench keeping safe, put the bloody world to rights, esp about them 2 twats, had a great chat about last nights win.

Regards the "Ginger Twat(Tom)" me and the Bulldog Hound haven't seen him for the last 2 days, hopefully he has got the hint.

Any way all keep your chins up, laughing, keep safe we are nearly there, wherever that maybe.
“ them two twats “
Who on earth could you be talking about?

Surely not the bloke who went around in Nazi uniforms and called his mates p@&I and rag h£@d .

although that was all for a laugh was it not . !

Good morning all . Lovely start to the day here. Not a cloud to be seen . No wind . I’ve had to put my kite back in its box .

Saturday again , walk to the paper shop , then sit sit and read the thing for an hour , with a cup of coffee .
I love Saturday mornings .
I know it’s no different to any other day, when you are older than gods donkey , but it just seems different.
Just like Friday night at five o clock used to feel in the battle .
Even though I’ve been retired a while now , the three or four pints at five o clock was sacrosanct.
Until Covid buggered it up .
That’s one thing I do miss and will go back to when I can .
There were always four or five of us that met every week , . I know they are all still upright and breathing . All the same sort of age so we will all have been vaccinated .

What do you reckon has happened to the meat man Pompey . He could be the same one that used to have a site in Fareham Market . Can’t say that I ever used him , but people I know said it was all very good .
This thing with the copper in London and that poor lady is very awful and very weird .
He must have told them where she was surely , they couldn’t have found her by chance ?
The head injuries , flashing in McDonalds ..... his partner trying to cover for him , searching all those secret tunnels . Bizarre, all of it .
‘Kin crazy world we live in .
Hope you all have a good day , may it be peaceful ., calm , safe and serene .
look after each other.................. Stay worthy.
Morning all the weather here is Sunny, hat on, Cloudy, Breezy, make your mind up time, I suppose its because we is up ere on tut ill, lol!
Though I have to add, it lashed it down last night, playing drum solo's on the windows lol!

The Meat man Walt, yes excellent goods, he probably is the same one at Fareham market as ours, he also does Havant market, he hasn't been seen for 2 weeks there either, he also does Scum market, am wondering if the County or Town Councils have ordered him to stay away, he does come down from the Midlands and stays in the area for a week doing all the markets.

I am having trouble getting my teeth into all the probs you n Greavsie are avin with the Dentist lol! mind I have no original teeth left, no I lie, I have 4, the rest Falsies, glass at night with Steredent lol!

Keep safe n sound all, look after each other and your kin, what ever the weather keep smiling. Cheers all.

Morning all the weather here is Sunny, hat on, Cloudy, Breezy, make your mind up time, I suppose its because we is up ere on tut ill, lol!
Though I have to add, it lashed it down last night, playing drum solo's on the windows lol!

The Meat man Walt, yes excellent goods, he probably is the same one at Fareham market as ours, he also does Havant market, he hasn't been seen for 2 weeks there either, he also does Scum market, am wondering if the County or Town Councils have ordered him to stay away, he does come down from the Midlands and stays in the area for a week doing all the markets.

I am having trouble getting my teeth into all the probs you n Greavsie are avin with the Dentist lol! mind I have no original teeth left, no I lie, I have 4, the rest Falsies, glass at night with Steredent lol!

Keep safe n sound all, look after each other and your kin, what ever the weather keep smiling. Cheers all.

Much better if the missus loses the teeth rather than you .....then they can get thier lips round yer pips or thier gums round yer plums........(I am of course meaning the ones you grow on the trees of course ha ha);

It won't be helping you that Itay and the EU are now blocking vaccines to you.

Even though it's a contracted production that just happens to be sited in itay.

After this, I hope every pharma thinks very carefully about where they site their production/manufacturing - it also means that governments now, including yours will have to make strategic investments in medical production, even for ppe.

The quantity of supply of vaccine numbers to Australia is not the problem. We don’t blame Italy for breaking their contract as their need for the drug is greater than ours.

I do however shine the light on the Governments I’ll sorted roll out plan and process. A local company in Australia will be supplying 1 mill vaccines pert week for ourselves.

The bad news is we are devoid of any ideas on how we get the stuff in the arms of the needy.

Morning all, iffy morning weather wise, mainly cloudy, sun trying to put its hat on, a slight breeze, but generally warmer.

Mrs PY is wallowing in all her Mummy day cards and gifts, our house is like Walts greenhouse, flowers every bloody where, smells like a ?s parlour lol! I will leave her to it.

Nick, you pulling your own tooth out reminds me of one particular occasion that I did it, 3 times by the way, the one self removal was a Gold cap, out come root n all, so drilled hole in the root, attached a sleeper, earring in it, and then attached the whole thing to her bracelet along with all the other nice bits, gave her the bracelet, was she pleased, hell no! I cannot write the explosive reaction I got, but with a cool head I said "well it is gold" so as you can imagine she was not best pleased lol"

Keep safe all, enjoy the day and even more our win today in the NLD.

Up early this morning so took the dogs out for a stroll. So happy i did, got home after a lovely walk, (country plains, sun up) to see the weather take a turn for the worse. It's positively apocalyptic outdoors now but what do i care lol. Sunday mornings are just the best.

Morning all...well the wife and I finally decided to buy a small camper to start traveling. Guess we will see how long it takes for her to kill me now. LOL

When I was in six form at school my sat job was to clean these buggers at a local garage who used to rent them out to Aussies for their tours of Europe....not tellin ya the things I found down the seats apart from some useful european currencies........saved up for my hitch hiking trips around Europe....,,
1615723398173.png