Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb | Page 7 | Vital Football

Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb

Wow! Fantastic effort. This current run of good form has really helped push ticket sales, and vindicated the decision to sack Kennedy and bring in someone who could invigorate the fanbase. Imagine how many we would've sold if we had kept Kennedy on, knocking about in lower mid-table.

So based no last years figures we are around 200 down on the overall figure from last season but around 500 up from this stage last year.

I'm sure i read it was 5200 in total last year.

So if we are close to 5000 with 500 new members that must mean 4500 current members have renewed (That's 86% renewal rate from last season) so that must leave 700 who are still to renew or will not be renewing.

I think my maths is current with the above.

Last edited:
But up on this time last year I think.

Yes i think it was around 4400-4500.

My post was supposed to make the figures look good but by starting to mention 200 down makes it reads negatively.

I am presuming the Board are happy and this will help us maintain or increase the budget for next season.

So based no last years figures we are around 200 down on the overall figure from last season but around 500 up from this stage last year.

So if we are close to 5000 with 500 new members that must mean 4500 current members have renewed (That's 86% renewal rate from last season) so that must leave 700 who are still to renew or will not be renewing.

I think my maths is current with the above.
I did not see a final number announced for last season overall, so no idea how many are left to renew.

We are around 900 up on this stage last year ('around 4,000') including almost 500 new memberships; therefore, around 400 more existing members have renewed in this early bird window than last year. The total early bird figure of 'just under 5,000' is around 500 higher than the early bird window in 2022 which set the record (4,380 is the figure I have on my records). Lots of 'arounds' and 'just unders' there.

There are two more renewal / new purchase windows to go before they are taken off sale at the end of August.

I did not see a final number announced for last season overall, so no idea how many are left to renew.

We are around 900 up on this stage last year ('around 4,000') including almost 500 new memberships; therefore, around 400 more existing members have renewed in this early bird window than last year. The total early bird figure of 'just under 5,000' is around 500 higher than the early bird window in 2022 which set the record (4,380 is the figure I have on my records). Lots of 'arounds' and 'just unders' there.

There are two more renewal / new purchase windows to go before they are taken off sale at the end of August.
It was 5400 back in early August

It would be nice to get around this figure again.

It was 5400 back in early August

It would be nice to get around this figure again.
That is the last update I have a note of - they eventually went off sale on 29 August, three weeks after that, but no final figure was given to my knowledge.

Aha! I have just found in my records that 5,200 was the figure at the end of the second early bird window, which closed on 30 June.

And that was 5,400 'seasonal' memberships (does that include everything from Premium down to Bronze?), whereas we're at 5,000 Premium or Gold this time.

Just imagine the number sold should we make the play offs and get into the holy grail of the Championship!?

So with the amount already shifted it looks like an extremely large number will be bought by the start of next season, whatever league we are in.

Last edited:
That's great backing for the club and why not we could be on the verge of history.

Have the ticket prices been published for window 2? I wonder if the club will now wait to see what division we will be in. Could be quite a big increase if we are in The Championship.

I never look at window 2 as I am fortunate that I can renew in window 1 so can't remember if the prices had already been published.

Let's be honest there has never been a better time to be a season ticket holder at Sincil Bank.

I seem to remember the number of season tickets (spot the old timer) being capped a few years ago to allow non-season ticket holders to attend games if they wanted to - was it 6,500 by any chance? How we finish the season could see a sellout.

Have the ticket prices been published for window 2? I wonder if the club will now wait to see what division we will be in. Could be quite a big increase if we are in The Championship.
"The club will open a second renewal window at a later date with prices to be confirmed in due course."

Yes, the increase could be a big one, although I am sure the board will not take advantage of anyone in financial difficulty.