Going to Hartlepool replay by train? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Going to Hartlepool replay by train?

If you're 6'9" tall and you come for a cross then you HAVE to win it!
Hopefully a kick up the arse to wake everyone up.

Are we as bad as early 90's Gills? We can't be far off, I know I enjoyed being a Gills fan more then, although I was only a kid.

We're just garbage. Hartlepool Utd FFS, lost their last 4, two divisions below us and we've just rolled over.

We're not only garbage, we're gutless. Whether it be preparation, attitude or application, time and time again it happens to us.

Oh well all those who said Holy may go in Jan window and Eaves as well could be proved wrong who would want them on recent performances

Wouldn't even allow them in the dressing room, send them back out onto the pitch for half time and make them drill directly in front of whatever away following is there.

Same approach to every game, same setup and everything, when Lovell first took charge he changed formation regularly during games, I get the impression he’s run out of ideas we have no style of play just lump it up to the big man and others have stated we are gutless

What's so upsetting is that a quick look at last nights cup replay results showed how a higher league team should deal with lower league opposition. Just Charlton, Donny and Southend getting almost 20 goals between them.
We have 45mins to decide if we are ruthless or toothless.

At least we can as frustrated gfc fans still find amusing posts its kept me going in the first half! And heres mine Hpool 3 Gills 4