Go To War Or Get The F*** Out! Villa v WBA 25/4 7pm Match Thread | Page 25 | Vital Football

Go To War Or Get The F*** Out! Villa v WBA 25/4 7pm Match Thread

Sandwell were 7/2 before the game. A side desperately chasing points versus a side who without their one player wouldn’t survive in the league who are safe and playing for nothing.

Fair play to WBA really showing the heart and desire to stay up, feels like we’ve made it fairly easy for them.

Also what’s the point bringing on Wesley on the 90th minute ???

Sorry to all the Dean Smith (I "was" one of them) supporters, hes not the man to take us forward, he's reached the limit of his talents. Big teams need a big manager, Dean ain't that.... sorry, ready to get my knuckles wrapped..

Again though, to work with what...half a squad most don't want to ever see on the pitch?

This has been much better from us but Ollie wasn't with us tonight.

If we are seeing the same at this stage next season after more big investment to give us a complete squad of options and real Plan B's and DS sticks to the same, I don't think many would disagree with you.

But we've seen the progress we wanted this year and almost to a man/woman everyone agrees had the season been reversed they'd be happy.