Go To War Or Get The F*** Out! Villa v WBA 25/4 7pm Match Thread | Vital Football

Go To War Or Get The F*** Out! Villa v WBA 25/4 7pm Match Thread

If it was me playing I really would have to try very hard to stop myself from kicking lumps out of the stripy filth players so I'm hoping our team show at least part of that desire to not lose because you know they will be right up for this game under a manager who will demand it as well.

Don't let us down, please?

Last edited:
Hope Kessler gets a chance at right back. I like Elmohamady but if he’s out of contract in 2 months we might as well let the young lad have a go. Unless he’s crap of course but then if that’s the case he shouldn’t be captain of the u23 side

Agreed on Kesler. To me he looks the real deal and my biggest hope from ther kids along with Chukwuemeka.

Might as well give him a game. Elmo isn't getting any younger and as you say is off in 2 months so whats the point?

We have better players than them so If we turn up fully committed and get at them then I see no reason why we shouldn't win.

The problem is what Villa is going to turn up!?

Well we heard all this doom and gloom talk before the Fulham game and we put them away, so although I'm expecting a difficult match think we will win.
Baggies may have won 2 on the bounce, but one was against a team with their eyes firmly fixed on the FA cup semi-final and the other was against 10 men who crumbled. Don't think Baggies are good enough to keep the winning run going much longer
Kesler to start at RB and try to get Chucky on the pitch last 30 minutes or so if we can. Hopefully Barkley will be spending Sunday packing his belongings up in boxes and be nowhere near VP.

To some degree I think it will depend on their result tonight. They will be relegated if they lose tonight in my opinion, they already need snookers

If they think they can just coast through this game aswell then we are in for more disappointment. On paper we should be winning this but i have little confidence .

Is the title of the thread a little melodramatic you think!?

:tank:

No.

200w.gif

Hope Kessler gets a chance at right back. I like Elmohamady but if he’s out of contract in 2 months we might as well let the young lad have a go. Unless he’s crap of course but then if that’s the case he shouldn’t be captain of the u23 side
He got run ragged by the Leeds left-back for the u23's last week but Leeds have won the league by a mile so they have better kids than us, I can see him on the bench though and Elmo in the team