Go To War Or Get The F*** Out! Villa v WBA 25/4 7pm Match Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

Go To War Or Get The F*** Out! Villa v WBA 25/4 7pm Match Thread

McGinn - useless. Touch of a baby elephant.
Barkley - better than last few months but that really isn't much of a compliment. Still looks way off it.
Watkins - movement in the box not up to usual standard.

Konsa - class as always
El Ghazi - looks up for it. Most of our joy coming from the left hand side.

As someone said earlier, we need a whole new midfield next season as this one is woeful.

Luis playing more forward today. (S)JM sloppy again. Barkley is better.
Traor e his usual crap self. Ghazi not bad.
I'd like to think we can win this.

I thought at times Barkley has linked up play reasonably well. It’s by far not his worst 45 mins for us. He just offers nothing if we don’t have the ball.
Agreed, in a low quality affair, he has held his own without doing anything special. Winning the softest of pens aside.

Decent game. Think we've played ok on the whole. Soft pen for us, even softer for them. Every time Atwell is our ref, he worries me big time....!

We need to fuck Bert off to give us more solidity down the right to allow the left to attack. The space and goals from open play will come from working the left hand side for us.

Watch Bert go and deliver a goal or assist and prove me wrong, but I honestly think he’s shit.
Talented lad but lacks application

Typical, predictable half from Villa.

We always seem to leave other teams thinking we can win this and usually they are the ones that pick up the pace and have a go.

Watkins ball watching has cost him and the team the chance of 2 goals.

The stats back Mike up that were on top, but I think West Brom have been clearly on top for the final 15-20 of that half, so the momentum is with them. Let’s hope HT has taken that away and we can - in the words of Brucey - go again.

We need to fuck Bert off to give us more solidity down the right to allow the left to attack. The space and goals from open play will come from working the left hand side for us.

Watch Bert go and deliver a goal or assist and prove me wrong, but I honestly think he’s shit.

I want left footed players on the left and view versa. Must be great defending Traor e as he's only gonna do one thing.