Girona FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 2 | Vital Football

Girona FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Dirty Girona, meant to be a friendly. Davies and Aurier rusty. Son getting kicked aplenty. One rugby tackle around the neck on Marsh, no yellow given, they have 2 already. Not good by us but no indicator. Drinks taken on 30 minutes. Players are feeling the heat I think.

Dirty Girona, meant to be a friendly. Davies and Aurier rusty. Son getting kicked aplenty. One rugby tackle around the neck on Marsh, no yellow given, they have 2 already. Not good by us but no indicator. Drinks taken on 30 minutes. Players are feeling the heat I think.

I think they had a 3rd for the arm chop on Aurier just before half time? Jesus these Spanish teams get away with murder.

At least our kids have had a holiday. They'll be able to stand up in front of the class and say they've seen the USA and Spain.

Yet another wake up call for Levy...

Not exactly an encouraging game from our point of view. Plenty of huffing and puffing from our youngsters but all very disjointed.

Watching Llorente is really making me angry now. I've been hoping pre-season would see a change in him but he's failing to do even the simplest of tasks for us.

Not exactly an encouraging game from our point of view. Plenty of huffing and puffing from our youngsters but all very disjointed.

Watching Llorente is really making me angry now. I've been hoping pre-season would see a change in him but he's failing to do even the simplest of tasks for us.

Agree. He really is a mercenary of the highest order.

Its infuriating that with Janssen we had a player who despite not having much success worked his arse off when he did get on the pitch (and he may have suddenly found form and was young enough to improve) but Poch has no problem continuing to rely on Llorente who has flopped way more and doesn't seem that bothered by it.

Sometimes I want to slap Poch. I love the guy but he is no stranger to dumb decisions regarding personnel.

Currently You certainly can’t win anything with these kids

I did not see the game, but followed on mobile from spurs web site live text match commentry . The boys were overpowered and Girona wanted to win at all costs, hence fouls (4 yellow cards) on senior players sonny etc... remineded me of WC England v Columbia. So actually seeing the game must have been worse?

My opinion of a few key individual performances are...

Davies is not a CB and should not be used there.
Llorente should be sold now.
NKoudou and Lucas are dangerous players but they need to do more to have bigger impacts in open play.

The whole squad looked knackered. Special mention for Eyoma who I thought played really well.

Agree. He really is a mercenary of the highest order.

When we signed him a bloke who sits next to me at the lane E-mail and said it was a massive mistake. He said think about it which half ambitious player want to play ten min a season when Kane comes off. Then Morata made his statement and Griffith got out. Starting to think that bloke is right. The protected species status of Kane is a problem

When we signed him a bloke who sits next to me at the lane E-mail and said it was a massive mistake. He said think about it which half ambitious player want to play ten min a season when Kane comes off. Then Morata made his statement and Griffith got out. Starting to think that bloke is right. The protected species status of Kane is a problem

It's been one for sometime now.

My opinion of a few key individual performances are...

Davies is not a CB and should not be used there.
Llorente should be sold now.
NKoudou and Lucas are dangerous players but they need to do more to have bigger impacts in open play.

The whole squad looked knackered. Special mention for Eyoma who I thought played really well.

As a unit our defence was woeful and gifted them three of the goals - apart from that we looked almost just about, maybe slightly average..:grinning: