Girona FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

Girona FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Girona is a city in Spain’s northeastern Catalonia region, beside the River Onyar. It’s known for its medieval architecture, walled Old Quarter (Barri Vell) and the Roman remains of the Força Vella fortress. Landscaped gardens line the Passeig Arqueològic, a walkway following the Old Quarter’s medieval walls, which include watchtowers with sweeping views.

They also have a shit football team who aren't fit to lace the boots of the mighty Spurs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Girona is a city in Spain’s northeastern Catalonia region, beside the River Onyar. It’s known for its medieval architecture, walled Old Quarter (Barri Vell) and the Roman remains of the Força Vella fortress. Landscaped gardens line the Passeig Arqueològic, a walkway following the Old Quarter’s medieval walls, which include watchtowers with sweeping views.

They also have a shit football team who aren't fit to lace the boots of the mighty Spurs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you work for TripAdvisor?

Do you work for TripAdvisor?
I'm sure Tripadvisor wouldn't call their football team shit . Besides , how many football boots actually have laces these days .
I think Mr Muttley is purporting to be the VS Travel Guide .
What's the lowdown on Newcastle , Mutters ? Bet they haven't got a Passeig Arqueolgic , unless it's the name of a boozer

I would imagine they are going to give us more of a game than the B and C teams we have been playing . Surely they will be putting out their strongest side . Will be more of a test for our youngsters . Hopefully they will get another run out

I'm sure Tripadvisor wouldn't call their football team shit . Besides , how many football boots actually have laces these days .
I think Mr Muttley is purporting to be the VS Travel Guide .
What's the lowdown on Newcastle , Mutters ? Bet they haven't got a Passeig Arqueolgic , unless it's the name of a boozer

Newcastle upon Tyne is a university city on the River Tyne in northeast England. With its twin city, Gateshead, it was a major shipbuilding and manufacturing hub during the Industrial Revolution and is now a centre of business, arts and sciences. Spanning the Tyne, modern Gateshead Millennium Bridge, noted for its unique tilting aperture, is a symbol of the 2 cities.

They have a shit football team with a Spanish waiter as a manager :cool:

Newcastle upon Tyne is a university city on the River Tyne in northeast England. With its twin city, Gateshead, it was a major shipbuilding and manufacturing hub during the Industrial Revolution and is now a centre of business, arts and sciences. Spanning the Tyne, modern Gateshead Millennium Bridge, noted for its unique tilting aperture, is a symbol of the 2 cities.

Brilliant Muttley , love it . :bow:

Is that ok to play in, I think there was a maximum ?

I don't think there is a maximum playing temp rule? I believe it's in the remit of the referee to decide if it's ok to play - I think above a certain temp, the 'water rule' - which isn't one of course applies and there is a water break every 20/25 mins?

I guess if the respective teams think the temperature is a threat to anyone's health the game will be called off.

Last edited:
I don't think there is a maximum playing temp rule? I believe it's in the remit of the referee to decide if it's ok to play - I think above a certain temp, the 'water rule' - which isn't one of course applies and there is a water break every 20/25 mins?

I guess if the respective teams think the temperature is a threat to antone's health the game will be called off.

Good job there isn't a max temp rule really. How would FIFA execs get their next big paid day for the 2022 world cup if there was a limit. :hehe:

Good job there isn't a max temp rule really. How would FIFA execs get their next big paid day for the 2022 world cup if there was a limit. :hehe:
Should there be a max ? Either that or increase is subs used .Drinks obviously but plus 30 is pretty crazy.

Terrific goal by Lucas, you can tell they're a decent team - that winger made Davies look like he was standing still.