Gills Summer Signings your predictions? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gills Summer Signings your predictions?

Jordan Graham released by Brum.

What brought him here last time? Club or Evans ?

Would love to see him back
I would love for us to sign him.But to be honest I would want him to be Evans number one target first.
Are you going to have a go Mark just a bit of fun?
Pick seven players you think we will sign see who is the best judge?

Hope we can put a few up as we go along. And maybe swap some names in and out before a final selection.

I’ll start my list with -

Dan Agyei
Aiden O’Brien

And a left field one - Dan Kemp
Finished his loan spell at Pools on loan from MK. Don’t know if we’d be able to prise him away from MK now they’ve been relegated.

I’ll add my other 4 before the deadline Chris. Promise.

An update from me. I think Aiden O’Brien is looking a little less likely.

Dan Agyei
Dan Kemp
Scott Malone
Jack Bridge
Josh Umerah
Jack Tucker

That’s it for now. I’ll add a 7th, and maybe change some with my changing mind.

Think I’ll be scouting for a big lump of a defender, younger and quicker than Max instead of Jack Tucker.

Dan Agyei
Dan Kemp
Scott Malone
Jack Bridge
Josh Umerah
Jack Tucker

Think I’ll be scouting for a big lump of a defender, younger and quicker than Max instead of Jack Tucker.
What about Hawkins?
Wasn't there a loan signing a few years back now who was huge and he got released .I believe he has had injuries. That's it Ryan Innis?

On the basis that Macca and big Dave depart (meaning we then need to add 7 first team quality players to the group, instead of the 5 NH has spoken about in a recent interview), I predict we'll sign:

(G) Luke Southwood
(LB) Scott Malone
(CB) Kyle Cameron
(MID) Albie Morgan
(FW) Daniel Agyei
(ST) Josh Umerah
(ST) Dipo Akinyemi

Last edited:
What about Hawkins?
Wasn't there a loan signing a few years back now who was huge and he got released .I believe he has had injuries. That's it Ryan Innis?
True, we could use Hawk, but he’s not much younger and no quicker. I’m trying not to keep looking for ex-players. That’s why I’m looking for someone other than Jack.

Although I wouldn’t mind Jordan Graham returning 👍

True, we could use Hawk, but he’s not much younger and no quicker. I’m trying not to keep looking for ex-players. That’s why I’m looking for someone other than Jack.

Although I wouldn’t mind Jordan Graham returning 👍
Not arf !

He originally joined us on loan to play games after a series of injuries. Clearly a class above even at League One level but Brum do not seem to think he is worth keeping at Championship level.

Yes, BFSE may be interested but, if not, he did play for Oxford United in League Two at the age of 20 or 21 so if the offer and project was attractive to him, why not?

Not arf !

He originally joined us on loan to play games after a series of injuries. Clearly a class above even at League One level but Brum do not seem to think he is worth keeping at Championship level.

Yes, BFSE may be interested but, if not, he did play for Oxford United in League Two at the age of 20 or 21 so if the offer and project was attractive to him, why not?
He’ll play for whoever offers him the best contract.
If it’s Gills, he’ll drop to league two.

My super seven are

Jack Tucker (MK)
Alfie May (Cheltenham)
Aiden O'Brien (Shrewsbury)
Dan Agyei (Crewe)
Archie Mair ( Notts County on loan from Norwich)
Connor Mahoney (Huddersfield)
Dipo Akinyemi (Ayr Utd)
Given the turn of events I would like to scrap many of my picks.I no longer think we will sign Jack Tucker. Aiden O'Brien,Archie Mair or Connor Mahoney.

My new list is
Scott Malone
Alfie May
Dan Agyei
Jordan Graham
Dipo Akinyemi
Jack Sparkes
and Josh Umerah

Last edited:
Anyone else want to try to predict our signings?

Officially original date has expired but as we have nothing in place happy to extend the deadline a few days.

Dan Agyei
Dan Kemp
Scott Malone
Jack Bridge
Josh Umerah
Jack Tucker

Pretty happy to stick with these 6 at the moment. Would love any 2 or 3 of them.

If I can add the 7th, I’ll stick Jordan Graham in there as a dream pick.

Some random ex Gills as I can’t be bothered to research any other potential players:-
Elliot List
Luke Norris
Danny Lloyd
Jack Tucker
Aiden O’Brien.
Not included Graham as can’t see him dropping to League 2.
Also Harry Smith has just come to mind who we tried to sign last season.

Last edited:
Not going to make any predictions but conscious it's already June- would like to see a few being announced in fairly short order. This month has the potential to whip by and some teams are already very active. Need some more momentum to keep building season tickets...