Gills Summer Signings your predictions? | Vital Football

Gills Summer Signings your predictions?

chris who

Vital Champions League
Please read the rules below.

The idea for this thread is that you pick a maximum of Seven players that you think might be signed by the club after June 1st 2023 and before August 1st 2023.
Only your first seven players you post on here count .
Any players already attracted ( recent and before the end of May 23) press speculation as a potential Gillingham signing that you choose will be just one point. Too be agreed as the the list of players my decision is final if necessary.
Any players with no speculation before June 1st you will get 3 points for a correct player.
You can go for all free transfers, all purchases and and any mix of positions .So you can pick all one position if you wish.
The person with the highest points is declared the winner by August 2nd at the latest.
Remember you only have until the end of the month to post your seven Signings.
Masterson is not a permitted guess.

My super seven are

Jack Tucker (MK)
Alfie May (Cheltenham)
Aiden O'Brien (Shrewsbury)
Dan Agyei (Crewe)
Archie Mair ( Notts County on loan from Norwich)
Connor Mahoney (Huddersfield)
Dipo Akinyemi (Ayr Utd)

WayneKerr would be going apoplectic with rage by this 😂
It's a bit of fun bit like score prediction but a bit harder to call especially if we are able to buy players. I am confident I will get a few right .The last few are real punts .I've not tried to get all seven. I believe I have put down to many attacking players and no left back.

Please read the rules below.

The idea for this thread is that you pick a maximum of Seven players that you think might be signed by the club after June 1st 2023 and before August 1st 2023.
Only your first seven players you post on here count .
Any players already attracted ( recent and before the end of May 23) press speculation as a potential Gillingham signing that you choose will be just one point. Too be agreed as the the list of players my decision is final if necessary.
Any players with no speculation before June 1st you will get 3 points for a correct player.
You can go for all free transfers, all purchases and and any mix of positions .So you can pick all one position if you wish.
The person with the highest points is declared the winner by August 2nd at the latest.
Remember you only have until the end of the month to post your seven Signings.
Masterson is not a permitted guess.

What is the prize for the winner?

Hope we can put a few up as we go along. And maybe swap some names in and out before a final selection.

I’ll start my list with -

Dan Agyei
Aiden O’Brien

And a left field one - Dan Kemp
Finished his loan spell at Pools on loan from MK. Don’t know if we’d be able to prise him away from MK now they’ve been relegated.

I’ll add my other 4 before the deadline Chris. Promise.

Pff, not much of a prize Chris.

You get to say “I know best” to around 50 sad, mostly middle ageing pedants, that can’t even agree on the whereabouts of a fucking pub.

Make first prize a ton and I’ll consider it.
About the only thing that you might win given your scorer predictions.