Gills season ticket benefits? | Vital Football

Gills season ticket benefits?

What are the benefits of being a Gills season ticket holder? Only 4 friends for a fiver. No transfers to family and friends. No more free tickets. What are the benefits for loyal supporters who gave up their season ticket money for the Covid19 season. Before the new ticketing system was introduced the benefits were very good but now it seems that going digital has not really benefitted the paying customers.

You get to sit near the same moaners EVERY game.

When I picked up tickets for the Wimbledon game I was told that in addition to the friends for a fiver (which benefits others anyway) there would be something coming on merchandising and the food outlets.

What are the benefits of being a Gills season ticket holder? Only 4 friends for a fiver. No transfers to family and friends. No more free tickets. What are the benefits for loyal supporters who gave up their season ticket money for the Covid19 season. Before the new ticketing system was introduced the benefits were very good but now it seems that going digital has not really benefitted the paying customers.

Give me a ‘D’,
Give me an ‘o’
Give me an ‘X’!

With that negative outlook, I don’t suppose you’d ever have any need to use the ‘friends for a fiver’ vouchers.

To all those critics of this post, perhaps re-read.
The context is clearly "changes" to STs.
And specifically:
"benefits to loyal supporters...gave up ST money for Covid season"

On the generality, the #1 benefit is cost per match - followed by convenience (not queuing).

Friends for a fiver has its place - but may be of no benefit to those living further away:
e.g. those friends either support Palace, Millwall, Charlton or a National side....
.....or with friends that don't follow football.

Personally, the only other benefit I'd value is a general discount on (over-priced) merchandise.
Surely some profit is better than no profit ?

But "Covid" ST holders have a point.
They have every right to expect a "refund" - even if "in kind" and over a few years.