Gills season ticket benefits? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gills season ticket benefits?

Anyone managed to use their friends for a fiver buying tickets online? Ticket office told me a few weeks ago it would be a dropdown option but it's not appearing for me

What are the benefits of being a Gills season ticket holder? Only 4 friends for a fiver. No transfers to family and friends. No more free tickets. What are the benefits for loyal supporters who gave up their season ticket money for the Covid19 season. Before the new ticketing system was introduced the benefits were very good but now it seems that going digital has not really benefitted the paying customers.

If you can't go you can share a screen shot of your ticket with your mate and in they pop. Sure, it's against the rules but it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is ask for permission.

Not earth shatteringly complicated.

What are the benefits of being a Gills season ticket holder? Only 4 friends for a fiver. No transfers to family and friends. No more free tickets. What are the benefits for loyal supporters who gave up their season ticket money for the Covid19 season. Before the new ticketing system was introduced the benefits were very good but now it seems that going digital has not really benefitted the paying customers.

Season tickets are now the same size as a credit card rather than the annoying ticket book. The benefits of this are:

1) You can carry your season ticket in your wallet at all times so you don't have to remember the old cumbersome ticket book.

2) If you get mugged the criminal will see the season ticket card and think " this poor fucker is suffering enough" and return your wallet with all cash and cards as they were.

Anyone managed to use their friends for a fiver buying tickets online? Ticket office told me a few weeks ago it would be a dropdown option but it's not appearing for me

I haven't bought any friends for a fiver tickets but I did see the drop down option when I was buying tickets for the cup game on Tuesday night. The offer wasn't available for a cup game. You need to select the tickets that you want and then it comes up at the next step, when you say who the tickets are for. At least, it did for me.

Season tickets are now the same size as a credit card rather than the annoying ticket book. The benefits of this are:

1) You can carry your season ticket in your wallet at all times so you don't have to remember the old cumbersome ticket book.

2) If you get mugged the criminal will see the season ticket card and think " this poor fucker is suffering enough" and return your wallet with all cash and cards as they were.
I figure the same with having my Gills sticker in the back of my car. No f###er is going to nick that.

Last edited: