Get well Spursex!! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Get well Spursex!!

You misread my meaning NRD....I was not fishing I was stating it as a worry I dont know or care what EX gets up to but I care that he caught it somehow.

I know Greavsie, I was being honest. It's none of my business what Ex gets up to but he did offer the horizontal exercise activity info up for all to see.
The caught it somehow...is what matters. How easy is it to catch, especially the new mutations.

Due to my breathing difficulties ( which is why I had the ECG the other day ) I questioned the NHS if I should be in the vulnerable category and due a vaccine jab. I am group 7 otherwise. I have Angina which is classed as a Chronic Heart disease. That puts me in a risk category. And yet I have not been advanced up the waiting list. CHD is a recognised risk condition.
I got nowhere when I challenged my Doctor, he said he had no influence over the decision , it's all done by algorithms and I have to wait for the notification, my health record and medications are all on file for the computer to decide.
My wife is 8 years younger than me at 52 , she has Epilepsy and is being treated for Sinusitis and has an inhaler to help her breathing or blocked nose.
She got her call up papers today for vaccination on the 26th.
I have a chest Xray and blood test to do due to my breathing issue, but am not considered a risk if I get Covid.
Ex can probably run half marathons, I can barely walk 50 yards without blowing.

But who am I to challenge, I basically got told to take a f-ck off tablet. !!

Am I wrong , but didn’t Ex say he had it before , around the same time as RD .
Whatever , let’s just hope he gets through this with his strength and fitness .
Bastard disease .

Due to my breathing difficulties ( which is why I had the ECG the other day ) I questioned the NHS if I should be in the vulnerable category and due a vaccine jab. I am group 7 otherwise. I have Angina which is classed as a Chronic Heart disease. That puts me in a risk category. And yet I have not been advanced up the waiting list. CHD is a recognised risk condition.
I got nowhere when I challenged my Doctor, he said he had no influence over the decision , it's all done by algorithms and I have to wait for the notification, my health record and medications are all on file for the computer to decide.
My wife is 8 years younger than me at 52 , she has Epilepsy and is being treated for Sinusitis and has an inhaler to help her breathing or blocked nose.
I have a chest Xray and blood test to do due to my breathing issue, but am not considered a risk if I get Covid.

Keep pushing Nick . Don’t let them give you a lot of bullshit . When your wife goes for hers , go with her and ask at the reception if you can be given one there and then . Just explain your position .

Nick, keep effin pushing them, Mrs PY actually refused to have the Jab, unless they vaccinated me also, when her Dr came round to stick it in her, that is the bloody Vaccine needle for you dirt track minded amongst us lol!, it might just work if Mrs Nick does the same, she can only try mate, good luck.

Yes Pompey she is pretty much ok now. She caught it last March/April but didn’t really throw off all of the after effects until September. Having just come off treatment last January for blood cancer she is now in great form. Thank you for asking. Appreciated!
Your most welcome mate, am really chuffed for the both of you, its great to hear good news.

Over the past 10 years, Spursex and I have become friends and been through some ups and downs together. Right now he is in pretty good shape on oxygen at home and battling this virus.

All the best to him. He's a really good guy.
Thats awful news 80, even though I don't know EX personally,he's always come across as a top bloke,very knowledgeable and always has a kind word or comment.Thoughts and Prayers to him and his Family. Get Well Soon, A Chara.