Get well Spursex!! | Page 6 | Vital Football

Get well Spursex!!

Ex .... great to see you posting on here again .
As 80 had said , this is a community , we are all here for each other . The good wishes , and great advice my wife and I received from everyone , including you, no matter how painful that may have been for you , was quite overwhelming , but very welcome .
So the same good wishes , relief , and absolute joy that you have beaten this , are extended to you .
Just as you would have been at the front of the queue to be there for anybody else.
Small steps now mate , take it easy , look after each other .
Let 80 know your prediction for the Fulham game ....... I’m sure he will let me know ...!

Yes it is great to have you back posting Ex, your knowledge etc, getting better little by little.

With your input and the input from my couple of oppo's who have had Covid and survived, it really does open your eyes and that if you are not careful, being safe, follow the rules, this bastard of an ailment can sorely bite you on the effing arse.

Thanks for your input and get bloody well soon mate.

I'm really glad you've made it through the worst my friend. You are a vital part of this community so its great to see you back and in good spirits.

It still leaves me speechless that there are still people that are not taking this bastard of a virus seriously, especially when even the people who are being careful and taking the right precautions, like yourself and your daughter, are still unlucky enough to catch it.

Take it easy mate. I have no doubt you'll come back stronger.

I'm really glad you've made it through the worst my friend. You are a vital part of this community so its great to see you back and in good spirits.

It still leaves me speechless that there are still people that are not taking this bastard of a virus seriously, especially when even the people who are being careful and taking the right precautions, like yourself and your daughter, are still unlucky enough to catch it.

It is mad. I guess you spend your life seeing politicians lie it's easy to assume they never tell the truth, but it's baffling despite the evidence there are still so many deniers.

Matic your 2nd para = a massive DITTO!