German Tour | Page 2 | Vital Football

German Tour

Lewis nearing fitness but DF has confirmed that he is now unwell:

'He has been on the toilet for 3 days with a stomach bug.'

McGovern (GK), Wildschut, Raggett were on the bench but not used....can we look into that?

I suppose this is the place and time to make those “slapstick” mistakes rather than in league games. I’m not too worried about the GK situation because if DF and SW don’t think that Matthews is up to it, then they’ll simply get another GK in.
I see that Liverpool have bid big for Roma’s Allison Becker which might mean Ward becomes available late in the window. That should give SW and DF plenty of time to weigh up their options. I see Woodman has also been linked and if worst comes to the worst, McGovern isn’t the end of the world.

Apparently we have not got close to their goal since scoring...sounds like we are still going with the 'we score and then just sit back husband hasn't impressed

Thompson might have picked up another injury by the way but will find out once DF is interviewed.

No Matthews today but I asked and paddy just said it's just game tone for McGovern as DF wants to see both. Defence looks better with him in goal....he might be our number 1 guys!

McGovern left it for defender and the attacker nipped in and scored. We have to stop these stupid goals

Shocking defending apparently. Husband and McGovern to blame. Df looks less than pleased

Funny how Zimmermann and Klose make mistakes and yet no comments or sign of being dropped yet Godfrey and Raggett do it and the live feeds are full of ...loan them put and not ready

Df loves this late sub business still. 85th min and he throws on subs

Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons ON. Hernandez, Trybull, Passlack OFF

Srbeny had another poor game as did Husband, Stiepermann and Leitner.

Hernandez, Klose and Trybull were very good.

Why does DF keep playing Stiepermann in the pre season?