General politics thread: | Page 93 | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, a referendum type of thing?
not sure any votes work if a third of people dont vote.. And it should prob have an IQ test related to it. What if there were 20 million people wanted to do something mental, like leave the EU?

a strange one the unesco stuff in some ways.

I suppose if youre classed as historic then it all gets redevloped then its no longer historic by the same criteria as before. Or maybe thats just the way I see the image of somewhere when I think of heritage sites, i.e they are old lol

a strange one the unesco stuff in some ways.

I suppose if youre classed as historic then it all gets redevloped then its no longer historic by the same criteria as before. Or maybe thats just the way I see the image of somewhere when I think of heritage sites, i.e they are old lol

It was strange that they got the status in the first place.

EU has just sold Poland and Ukraine down the river, by signing up to Nordstream Remember this post in mid winter when everyone’s gas prices go up.

EU has just sold Poland and Ukraine down the river, by signing up to Nordstream Remember this post in mid winter when everyone’s gas prices go up.
This is actually US backed of course who insist that any potential blackmailing of Ukraine or Poland would mean Moscow facing sanctions. It seems to make sense to utilise it, in a commerical security sense. Germany is THE power in the EU now that the Brits have left and I think like half the oil into the EU from Russia is into Germany

You couldn’t make it up. EU having a bust up with Olympic organisers because they are not flying the EU flag??? Next they will insist on EU anthem being played every time a European gets on the podium.

You couldn’t make it up. EU having a bust up with Olympic organisers because they are not flying the EU flag??? Next they will insist on EU anthem being played every time a European gets on the podium.

Isn't the EU anthem the same as the German one?

Status
Not open for further replies.