General Football thread | Page 522 | Vital Football

General Football thread

I only drink premium German Pils.
Wherever in the world I maybe.
I wouldn't drink that American piss if it was free.
Why suggest that us Canadians drink American piss? By the way is that a spelling error, are you drinking German Pils or German Piss?

Also you must be taking the piss if every country you ever go to you only drink German Pils (or piss) right? Sad but each to their own.

Why suggest that us Canadians drink American piss? By the way is that a spelling error, are you drinking German Pils or German Piss?

Also you must be taking the piss if every country you ever go to you only drink German Pils (or piss) right? Sad but each to their own.
In the last ten years I've only been to Germany, USA, Dubai, and various far east country's.
Passed through a few, like France, but got the fuck out sharpish as it reminded me of Bangladesh from the 90s.
Germany, stands to reason, excellent beer.
Dubai, passable, can find what you want if you look hard enough.
America, nuff said.
Far East, some decent enough, but again can find if look hard enough, or cheap enough to import.
Chang is probably a good enough substitute.

To all you Moose botherers, love your comedy.
Trailer park boys from way back, Letterkenny was pretty good, The Trades just popped up on my firestick, good old Rob Wells, never disappoints.

Results would suggest so. The football has been much better. It was a big switch to go from low block to attractive counter attacking football. We are not far off. Nuno did have to negotiate a switch in style, missing 6 at AFCON plus injuries and the run of terrible decisions. Feel we have a base to build on. Loan players returning weakness very little. A good close season and we are mid table. Need to survive. Battle down. Even if Luton lost tonight we would need 3 tomorrow. Result is everything.
football was fine the first ten games under coops.. even with sangare shoehorned in there, but we kept losing. But Nuno kept losing too. I dont really think it made much difference, in fact imo Coops would have have clicked quicker as he had a head start

Lopetegui has agreed to become new West Ham manager for the new season.

Can't see this not being good for us.

Their last home game, and Moyes's, is Saturday. I think it's a fair bet Lopetegui will be there watching, and he'll be watching those players in some way and they'll know that.

Their last game is away at Man City. Not much chance for the players to impress the new boss in that one, or show loyalty to Moyes.

Saturday is not only their chance to say thanks to Moyes but also to impress the new manager

I agree with all that. This won’t be an on the beach game for them for your reasons and for pride to show they can still play the game!

Their last home game, and Moyes's, is Saturday. I think it's a fair bet Lopetegui will be there watching, and he'll be watching those players in some way and they'll know that.

Their last game is away at Man City. Not much chance for the players to impress the new boss in that one, or show loyalty to Moyes.

Saturday is not only their chance to say thanks to Moyes but also to impress the new manager
True

Unless EM sacks Nuno and appoints Moyes lol

If i was Moyes i would ask to go now.. Shocking treatment of someone who has bought some success to them much like our treatment of Cooper.

Be careful what you wish for, last time they tried something different they had to get moyes back...

They also need to regain some pride after the spanking from Chelsea.

If i was Moyes i would ask to go now.. Shocking treatment of someone who has bought some success to them much like our treatment of Cooper.

Be careful what you wish for, last time they tried something different they had to get moyes back...
I think the fans are just fed up with the safety first style. They want to see the ‘West Ham way’ implemented which could be amusing.

Good chance Bowen and Paqueta are off, and they need an entire back 4 replacing.

Antonio and Ings are past it. Decent keeper, decent in CM and Kudos is a great player. I think they could be bang in trouble next season. Any money for those 2 will require at least 2 x CF, a winger or 2, and at least 2 CBs.

Newcastle are advancing in talks to appoint Dougie Freedman as new Director of Football, negotiations ongoing.

Good chance Bowen and Paqueta are off, and they need an entire back 4 replacing.

Antonio and Ings are past it. Decent keeper, decent in CM and Kudos is a great player. I think they could be bang in trouble next season. Any money for those 2 will require at least 2 x CF, a winger or 2, and at least 2 CBs.
Danny Ings has scored 3 goals for West Ham and I'm pretty sure two of them were right in front of me while I sat in the home end during our horror show there last season

They've pulled off a coup signing this manager

They will be improved next season

God knows what kind of performance they give this weekend though
I dont really rate him tbh. i appreciate he wont the Europa league with Seville but other than that i am not sure his record is that good. I haven't really followed his career but my impression was always one of reputation but not actually achieving much. He did ok at Porto but most coaches do, i would argue he failed at Madrid, screwed up his Spain career, and was average at Wolves.

I just don't know that the hype is around him. I wouldn't want him at forest tbh.

I dont really rate him tbh. i appreciate he wont the Europa league with Seville but other than that i am not sure his record is that good. I haven't really followed his career but my impression was always one of reputation but not actually achieving much. He did ok at Porto but most coaches do, i would argue he failed at Madrid, screwed up his Spain career, and was average at Wolves.

I just don't know that the hype is around him. I wouldn't want him at forest tbh.
He was the ex Wolves manager I hoped we were getting when Cooper went

I had heard him doing an in depth interview on 5 live and he came across as very impressive