General Football thread | Page 496 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Not so sure. Everton have a solid defence and aerially are dominant. Brentford showed if you win the physical and aerial battle they struggle. Luton are spent. The only chance they have is if the ref denies Wolves goals at weekend. Wolves denied an equaliser tonight. Wolves fans annoyed.
Ive hardly seen a game this season without these errors, very very few. Its absolutely 500% worse now lol

No sane person would wish relegation.

However, we get parachute payment dont we? also Danilo, Murillo, MGW would be off, (others too to add to the cash flow) Im pretty sure there would be close to 100 mil for them 3 , also our great owner has very deep pockets, as for points deduction in championship, why?
not sure of we wil face points deduction as kinda owe 2 seasons debt in the football league?
I was just saying I think wed have taken a relagation last season if building but this season would be a financial disaster

We could do with Man City suffering a shock result tonight. Anything that makes them have to be more attacking will help us I think

We have to be at it over these 4 games like never before.
citeh already have the intent of racking up goals , they need the GD

Neville needs to stand up or shut up. Does he think the standard of refereeing is good enough. If he does what has changed since 2022 when he criticised the standard as disgraceful. If he doesn’t he needs to stand up.

Neville needs to stand up or shut up. Does he think the standard of refereeing is good enough. If he does what has changed since 2022 when he criticised the standard as disgraceful. If he doesn’t he needs to stand up.
Can he stand up and shut up chap?

In the article below, he himself seems to question referee integrity following comments by Mark Halsey. Wonder what has happend to change his opinion and that officials integrity now cannot be questioned. Hypocrite.

Gary Neville, the former Manchester United defender and Valencia boss, tweeted: "Is that not corrupt?

Although Liverscum are effectively out of the race, mathematically they can still win the title. Then there’s Arsenal. City can’t really afford to drop points at the moment until they know they have a real cushion.

We might be able to keep the score down if we play it right but I have no expectation that we will get anything out of the game.

We could be in the bottom three by the end of the weekend…

Brighton have a fair whack of work to do in the summer. They are slipping down the table and their manager is in demand. They could go into next season deep in the mire.

Although Liverscum are effectively out of the race, mathematically they can still win the title. Then there’s Arsenal. City can’t really afford to drop points at the moment until they know they have a real cushion.

We might be able to keep the score down if we play it right but I have no expectation that we will get anything out of the game.

We could be in the bottom three by the end of the weekend…
Our current style of play does not bode well for a game against City.
We got a point against them last season by low blocking and doing a really good job of it.
I don't think we have that in us under Nuno.

Thanks Brighton for absolutely nothing including tiring out their players. Worried for Sunday
We took a point off City last season just a few days after they had won an absolutely huge game away at Arsenal

Sometimes it's harder for these teams coming off the back of the "bigger" win

Attachments

• 20240425_212142.jpg
    20240425_212142.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 8