General Football thread | Page 495 | Vital Football

General Football thread

No.

We will sell MGW, Danillo, Sangare and Murillo for 150M+ and keep everyone else.
Worral will return to a hero's welcome and be a stalwart captain , leading us to promotion.

Elanga, CHO and Awoniyi will break all championship records for goal scoring, cumulating in Elanga getting 27 assists and 19 goals.

All led by that gentle sexy beast of a man, Nuno, winning manager of the season by a landslide.
😂😂

At this moment in time, I don't see any other outcome. I actually think we lose our remaining four games, and finish below both Luton and Burnley.

I'm not sure expecting it will make it any less dissapointing though.
Keep the faith my man. Taiwo , Boly incoming -we'll just about have enough

Which included £20m of promotion bonuses.

Promotion bonuses are there to keep wages and contracts down to the aid of P&S for non parachute payment clubs.

Hence why they should be allowable losses under P&S so as not to punish clubs who are being careful and diligent in negotiating affordable contracts.

Hey ho
Yeah, its shit...but unless the EFL waive that cost, we're bang to rights.

No.

We will sell MGW, Danillo, Sangare and Murillo for 150M+ and keep everyone else.
Worral will return to a hero's welcome and be a stalwart captain , leading us to promotion.

Elanga, CHO and Awoniyi will break all championship records for goal scoring, cumulating in Elanga getting 27 assists and 19 goals.

All led by that gentle sexy beast of a man, Nuno, winning manager of the season by a landslide.
And then you woke up from your dreams

No.

This is one of the greatest works of fiction imaginable, hats off, sir.

If i may be so bold, where you lost it is the ascertain that Nuno would win manager of the season...manager of the century, more like if he sticks around and achieves all that malarkey!

This is one of the greatest works of fiction imaginable, hats off, sir.

If i may be so bold, where you lost it is the ascertain that Nuno would win manager of the season...manager of the century, more like if he sticks around and achieves all that malarkey!
It's gonna happen.
I cock a snoop in your direction sir.

No.

Awoniyi would have to score about 10 goals a game to break the scoring record given how few games he's likely to manage

We could do with Man City suffering a shock result tonight. Anything that makes them have to be more attacking will help us I think

We have to be at it over these 4 games like never before.

I don't think we'll be that fortunate.
Luton won’t lose to Wolves. Not saying they win, but I think they pick up a point or points.

I can see Luton getting points in all their remaining games. Wolves, Everton, West Ham and Fulham.

Every one one of those teams now on the beach with nothing to play for

It is hard to disagree with this, in which Forest get a mention, the threat to Derby's goals conceded record is mentioned, but where the central thrust, that the Premier League brings misery to yo- yo and bottom end clubs, reflects how many on here have been saying:
the bit about forest "official club statements fume at mysterious conspiracies, unspoken corruptions, a deep state that somehow includes Luton Town." lol

Forest didnt have to aim so high, fans that first season back might have taken a relegation I think if the club was still genuinely building those foundations properly like it seemed to be with murphs n coops. We embraced the season to enjoy it and enjoy it we did, even with the odd thrashing and even if wed gone down we had gone a long way in 2 seasons and likely be able o come back stronger, like Fulham have done and numerous other relagated clubs over the years.

So 2 main things at play, expectation and profits, fans controlling much of the first and the owner chasing the second. In our case it seems they probably were not aligned enough