General Football thread | Page 519 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Birmingham City relegated.

It's been coming for years but will be a shocker for their fans.

Wonder if they'll build a statue to Rooney like Derby wanted to?

Sheffield Wednesday have survived, which is probably the biggest Great Escape I can think of in the Championship

Attwell on VAR for Wolves v Man City.

SSN, everyone in studio expects a Man C penalty award to be overturned by VAR but it's upheld.

A challenge very like the one by Young on Hudson-Odoi (apparently) isn't given by the ref, but VAR asks him to look again and Man C get another penalty.

I'll await MOTD with interest to see the incidents, but it just sounds corrupt.

It is true it seems

Good it's time someone stood up to them, if I didn't like watching sport so much I'd cancel my sub as the way they exaggerate & paw over incidents, sensationalising them really makes me angry, they love nothing more than stirring up trouble for people

SSN, everyone in studio expects a Man C penalty award to be overturned by VAR but it's upheld.

A challenge very like the one by Young on Hudson-Odoi (apparently) isn't given by the ref, but VAR asks him to look again and Man C get another penalty.

I’m hoping Danny Murphy is on MOD tonight

Birmingham City relegated.

It's been coming for years but will be a shocker for their fans.

Wonder if they'll build a statue to Rooney like Derby wanted to?

Sheffield Wednesday have survived, which is probably the biggest Great Escape I can think of in the Championship
Wonder what Tom Brady thinks if he knows yet

Neville claiming he didn’t state Clatz should resign. Funny I am sure that’s what he said. I think he added tonight. Any one have a memory or recording of this statement. It isn’t that bit of the rant that Forest are seeking an apology for but the bit about the Mafia. Forest v Chelsea on Sky next week. Wonder who will be on commentary duty.

Neville claiming he didn’t state Clatz should resign. Funny I am sure that’s what he said. I think he added tonight. Any one have a memory or recording of this statement. It isn’t that bit of the rant that Forest are seeking an apology for but the bit about the Mafia. Forest v Chelsea on Sky next week. Wonder who will be on commentary duty.
It would be hilarious if we told him that he could only set foot in the ground if he publicly apologised. While I wish the whole issue could just be put to bed, Neville deserves a slap…

Neville is an absolute cretin. He’s so big for his boots and thinks he’s holier than thou since entering politics. His boring repetitive shows where he spends hours either talking about Ten Haag or his shitty stories about Ferguson and how professional the 90’s older pros all were is an utter snooze fest.

Two fairly clear penalties for fouls by Luton defenders not given last night.

And Man City's second penalty a replica of ours that wasn't given v Everton for Young on CHO, missed by the ref but given by Attwell on VAR.

Various other interesting decisions. Maybe the bottom line is that every penalty decision is contentious, but that doesn't explain why Forest haven't yet been given a penalty by a ref this season, and only once by VAR after the ref waved it away.

Yeah I have both links..him saying resign tonight..then when it happened he says we don’t ask people to resign..

To be fair to Attwell ( and I accept that there is no reason to be fair to him), if you knew that your failure to refer the Forest non- penalty on Hudson- Odoi to the on- field official had been said by the PGMOL to be wrong, you would probably change your approach in the next games.

To be fair to Attwell ( and I accept that there is no reason to be fair to him), if you knew that your failure to refer the Forest non- penalty on Hudson- Odoi to the on- field official had been said by the PGMOL to be wrong, you would probably change your approach in the next games.
So we have assisted the PGMOL to improve. They should be sending us a letter thanking us.

Watching Chelsea v Hammers

Hammers look bang average and their game v Luton worries me 😬

Chelsea have bags of pace. Silva at the back oozes quality, Palmer, Gallagher just scored, Madueke all very very good

Watching Chelsea v Hammers

Hammers look bang average and their game v Luton worries me 😬

Chelsea have bags of pace. Silva at the back oozes quality, Palmer, Gallagher just scored, Madueke all very very good
Might help if Chelsea hammer West Ham

West Ham have to react next match

And Chelsea come to us feeling arrogant and over confident (just how we like teams and their fans to arrive at the City Ground)

Might help if Chelsea hammer West Ham

West Ham have to react next match

And Chelsea come to us feeling arrogant and over confident (just how we like teams and their fans to arrive at the City Ground)
West Ham look like relegation candidates next year unless a superb manager is brought in and another round of expensive recruitment

Their back is 4 is shit, Bowen and Pacqueta likely off, no striker of any quality, Soucek getting old

Leaves Kudos, Alvarez and JWP only. I think they’re in big trouble