General Football thread | Page 51 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Great boxer though. There's a docuseries started on Showtime called 'The Kings' for those with the means to access it.

Ducked Haggler for years, ran away from him for virtually the whole fight bar the last few seconds of each round and the judges bought it.

Don't think they care if they go down, they come right back up with another trophy from the championship. At some point they may decide to twist and have a proper go staying up, be nice to go up at some point ourselves before most of us are in care homes.

Never going to happen.

They're the away team in the draw.

No, it doesn't make sense. I don't know why they use away kits in the league either, especially when it leads to the farce of needing a third kit because your away kit matches the home team's home kit.

Of course, I do know why really.

So every 'away' team wears their away shirt whether it clashes or not?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ier-League-sides-wear-away-kits-no-clash.html

There are examples of no clash of shirts, shorts, or socks, where the away team has used an alternative kit.
Real Madrid recently wore pink at home, and I think Tottenham even played in the forthcoming season's away kit in the last game of one season (I think they have now banned this).

The typical response would be 'don't believe anything in the Daily Mail' :grinning:

I can't say I've ever noticed before, possibly with England a couple of times but didn't register that much as I couldn't actually tell you what colour our away kit is at the minute (or has been for a while), I also have no clue about our 3rd kit. Over recent years, all I know is sometimes we play in white, sometimes in red, sometimes in blue and sometimes in sliver/grey.

So going back to Italy, there wasn't any reason other than that's what they decided to play in?????