Game week 34 | Page 27 | Vital Football

Game week 34

You're right that was being a bellend , but after about 8 pints and 4 double brandies these things can happen what's your excuse for just being a bit of a **** ?
Well I'm done with politely humouring someone who was n't even there, and who seems to have transferred his dissatisfaction at some questionable refereeing decisions into trying to say that Forest played well when they did not.

I was not being rude to you, but humouring you. But I was there, I know how the game felt and could see and sense what was going on. At no point were Everton in any jeopardy, and while Forest might, even should, have got a penalty, it was not unfair or undeserved that they lost.

THat is not being spouting drivel, or being a bellend. You, on the other hand, get so wound up at football matches that you have got a public order conviction for throwing sweets at other fans. That is being a bellend.
Apologies Chandos , even if i do disagree with some of your comments there's no need to get abusive , been like a coiled spring today .

Exactly. Some of the people complaining about the decisions yesterday need to go back to what they (those same people) were saying about Huddersfield Town fans' bitterness after the play- off final.

Here it is: https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/...-the-21st-century.124660/page-34#post-3365304

There is this particular post which I thought was very amusing and still do: https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/...-the-21st-century.124660/page-34#post-3365304

What happened yesterday was that Forest did not play very well and suffered some questionable penalty decisions. They did not, however, bar the save that Wood forced from Pickford, produce many, if any, serious threats on goal. I felt Forest's goal was frequently under pressure, with play down this end and Seltz making some saves. Sometimes we just have to suck it up and move on to the next game, like Everton did after losing 6-0 at Chelsea.
What fucking game were you watching....your delusional

You’re an absolute tool 😂

I preferred it when you were boring us to death with your hilarious homosexual “ trap 2 chap” jokes.

I mean the weird simple pontiff and bedsit boy with the brain issue are out there and documented- along with polo the two headed pig.

Rejoicing in my absence. Pathetic.
Stick to trap 2 FFS.

As for cooper ? He was shite at this level- how many absolute batterings did we get ? 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 . Fulham away the players couldn’t wait to get him gone.
You see thing is - theres you and a few others on here comparing apples with oranges.

Nuno ? 😂😂

No pre season at all
  1. They aren’t his players
  2. No fan goodwill
  3. AFCON
  4. A 32m midfielder not worth a wank
  5. Robbed in how many matches now ??? How many points???
  6. Matt turner before matz sels
  7. He’s made a player out of Neco williams
  8. And chris wood
  9. We are playing far more attacking football
  10. VAR
  11. Ivan Toney and spray
  12. Points deductions

Cooper never had to deal with this shit.
He signed most of these wankers or had a hand in it.
If you want to apportion blame I’d say it’s 25% nuno and 75% other factors. He’s a far fucking better manager than cooper and if we go down it won’t be his fault entirely .
We’ve had some shit performances under Nuno and some absolutely fucking shit cowardly batterings under cooper.

If we stay up , under these circumstances and conditions I’d say nuno has done his job.

Don’t forget to take all these things into account when you’re comparing the two of them.

We played cowardly 20% possssion football under cooper which was absolutely horrendous to watch.

Think of all the points robbed off us under nuno, at least two penalties yesterday alone .

Get your head out of your hole.
He's absolutely rubbish mate.

He's absolutely rubbish mate.

No he’s not at all .

I’ve listed all the things he’s had to deal with.

If he was shit and it was his fault that we don’t have 12-16 more points than we do, why are we trending all over Twitter ?
Why is our club going to war over the decisions ?

This is NOT just down to nuno. He’s working against all this absolute bollocks.

I preferred it when you were boring us to death with your hilarious homosexual “ trap 2 chap” jokes.

I mean the weird simple pontiff and bedsit boy with the brain issue are out there and documented- along with polo the two headed pig.

Stick to trap 2 FFS.

As for cooper ? He was shite at this level- how many absolute batterings did we get ? 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 . Fulham away the players couldn’t wait to get him gone.
You see thing is - theres you and a few others on here comparing apples with oranges.

Nuno ? 😂😂

No pre season at all
  2. No fan goodwill
  3. AFCON
  8. And chris wood
  10. VAR
  11. Ivan Toney and spray
  12. Points deductions

If you want to apportion blame I’d say it’s 25% nuno and 75% other factors. He’s a far fucking better manager than cooper and if we go down it won’t be his fault entirely .

We’ve had some shit performances under Nuno and some absolutely fucking shit cowardly batterings under cooper.

If we stay up , under these circumstances and conditions I’d say nuno has done his job.

Don’t forget to take all these things into account when you’re comparing the two of them.

We played cowardly 20% possssion football under cooper which was absolutely horrendous to watch.

Think of all the points robbed off us under nuno, at least two penalties yesterday alone .

Oh good, the resident angry man yelling at clouds is back.

Sadly, you're wrong about Nuno just like you were wrong about wanting Big Sam to replace Cooper last season. You told us all with such confidence that Nuno will comfortably keep us up which to be fair he might still do if we win our last 4 games, but that's about as likely as you replying to an opinion you disagree with without chucking insults around.

Frankly, I'm amazed that someone with your track record of being so spectacularly wrong so often has the brass neck to keep coming back. Do you have some sort of humiliation fetish?

Missed you x

Apologies Chandos , even if i do disagree with some of your comments there's no need to get abusive , been like a coiled spring today .

Apology accepted. It is easy when we are all posting on an anonymous forum, to forget that the reason we are on said forum is because we all support Forest and want them to do well. The differences in our opinions tend to get magnified, when in real life, we probably would all quite like each other.

COYR.

Oh good, the resident angry man yelling at clouds is back.

Sadly, you're wrong about Nuno just like you were wrong about wanting Big Sam to replace Cooper last season. You told us all with such confidence that Nuno will comfortably keep us up which to be fair he might still do if we win our last 4 games, but that's about as likely as you replying to an opinion you disagree with without chucking insults around.

Frankly, I'm amazed that someone with your track record of being so spectacularly wrong so often has the brass neck to keep coming back. Do you have some sort of humiliation fetish?

Missed you x

I’ve never been wrong about anything.
And I’m definitely right about you.

You’re a dishonest cockroach like your other mates on here.

No he’s not at all .

I’ve listed all the things he’s had to deal with.

If he was shit and it was his fault that we don’t have 12-16 more points than we do, why are we trending all over Twitter ?
Why is our club going to war over the decisions ?

This is NOT just down to nuno. He’s working against all this absolute bollocks.
I hope he's good enough to keep us up.
We've got to play Sheffield United and Burnley before the end of the season.
A competent manager gets 6 points from them.
I guess we'll see.

Stick to trap 2 FFS.

Nuno ? 😂😂

No pre season at all
  2. No fan goodwill
  3. AFCON
  8. And chris wood
  10. VAR
  11. Ivan Toney and spray
  12. Points deductions

You are bang fucking out of order yet again. Bedsit boy with the brain issue? No idea who you are talking about but you are being absolutely appalling- yet again.

You just can't handle a forum without leaping to personal abuse. Two bans and counting, this post is just the same as the one that got you banned last time.

I’ve never been wrong about anything.
And I’m definitely right about you.

You’re a dishonest cockroach like your other mates on here.

This is why I'll never forgive Marco for reporting you. Your being banned deprived us of weeks' worth of comedy gold like this.

Glad to have you back fella, until you're banned again but then I'm sure you'll be back after a few weeks.

You are bang fucking out of order yet again. Bedsit boy with the brain issue? No idea who you are talking about but you are being absolutely appalling- yet again.

You just can't handle a forum without leaping to personal abuse. Two bans and counting, this post is just the same as the one that got you banned last time.

I know - I called him a cock rag last time so I guess it’s an improvement.

You’re a big weird drama queen.
Go on press the alert button with your faux outrage, get me banned again.

Some of the things you’ve said to people on here and nobody says anything to you do they ?

You were telling a poster on here a few weeks ago that “ you didn’t give a fuck “ that his illnesses prevented him from attending matches.

Horrible weird bastard you are.

I hope he's good enough to keep us up.
We've got to play Sheffield United and Burnley before the end of the season.
A competent manager gets 6 points from them.
I guess we'll see.

Listen we could go there and be all over them and score goals - and VAR could fuck us again. Plus we can’t defend set pieces and that’s been going on a long time so it’s a lottery isn’t it. I think any manager would struggle up against this adversity.

This is why I'll never forgive Marco for reporting you. Your being banned deprived us of weeks' worth of comedy gold like this.

Glad to have you back fella, until you're banned again but then I'm sure you'll be back after a few weeks.

No once I get banned again that will be it.:

Your mate pope can then speak to whoever he wants in whatever way he chooses to with absolutely no recourse.

I know - I called him a cock rag last time so I guess it’s an improvement.
And you are using disability slurs against other posters now. Which isn't appreciated by this father of a disabled child.
You’re a big weird drama queen.
Go on press the alert button with your faux outrage, get me banned again.
I've never used the alert button and I'm certainly not the one who shopped you on either of the other times. I wouldn't be shy about it if I was because I think you are out of order.

Some of the things you’ve said to people on here and nobody says anything to you do they ?

You were telling a poster on here a few weeks ago that “ you didn’t give a fuck “ that his illnesses prevented him from attending matches.
Not how it went was it? Never said anything about his illnesses, I think he talked about that as his reason for not attending afterwards.

Below is the post in question. The quoted post by me was not to Speel-Gedling, but to Stenroach. This reply by Speel-Gedling was unsolicited and because he felt slighted by my general comments to Stenroach. No idea why he made it about him given he wasn't even one of the ones posting on the thread.

This was, of course, with the emotions of the Liverpool game where I came very close to doing an @orbitalforest with my programme.

Screenshot_20240422_181530_Samsung Internet.jpg
Horrible weird bastard you are.
For once, you've probably got my number

El Serpiente is currently banging the alert button like Dave Grohl doing a live Teen spirit rendition.

And you are using disability slurs against other posters now. Which isn't appreciated by this father of a disabled child.

I've never used the alert button and I'm certainly not the one who shopped you on either of the other times. I wouldn't be shy about it if I was because I think you are out of order.

Not how it went was it? Never said anything about his illnesses, I think he talked about that as his reason for not attending afterwards.

Below is the post in question. The quoted post by me was not to Speel-Gedling, but to Stenroach. This reply by Speel-Gedling was unsolicited and because he felt slighted by my general comments to Stenroach. No idea why he made it about him given he wasn't even one of the ones posting on the thread.

This was, of course, with the emotions of the Liverpool game where I came very close to doing an @orbitalforest with my programme.

View attachment 72816

For once, you've probably got my number

I’m not using “ disability “ slurs at all. His brain defect is one of someone who doesn’t think , isn’t very bright -I’m sure you can join the dots.

El Serpiente is currently banging the alert button like Dave Grohl doing a live Teen spirit rendition.

Of course. Same old story.

Thank god he wasn’t around when you uttered the immortal “ Tescos car park” line otherwise you’d still be banned now 😂