Gabby Agbonlahor thread | Page 86 | Vital Football

Gabby Agbonlahor thread

I think it was just a general comment regarding all the players when Bruce said the slate is wiped clean, I really don't think he is saying fat lad will get a game or get anywhere near the first team for that matter and rightly so as he's a waste of space and a disgrace to this football club!!

He's a million miles away from being anywhere near fit, never mind match fit! Have u seen the state of him!? Can you imagine that mess trying to play twice a week, every week in the championship??? I honestly think he'd die! I'm in better shape and I'm an over weight, heavy smoker in my late 30's!

He must be about 7th choice striker now surely?

Kodjia
McCormack
Ayew
Gestede
Kozak
Hepburn-Murphy
*Fatty*

It he gets a game ahead of any of those strikers then we have even more serious problems at this club than we currently think we have!

His last straw for me was when he scored then, typical of him with the massive chips he has on his shoulders, didn't celebrate because a few fans had turned on him.

Bollox, you're done. He could have been a man as Xia said and gone and got some match time in at Reading but he's sat on his wages instead.

No time, no patience, no thanks.

Trim a few pounds off him and only stick him out for the derbies. :3: Gonna be hard enough to blood RHM with all the so called quality we have up front at the moment as it is and that's something I want to see happening asap.

He has to be the most hated villa player in modern times if not ever if he was to get game time i think he would be lynched

jcm19760 - 14/10/2016 17:15

He has to be the most hated villa player in modern times if not ever if he was to get game time i think he would be lynched

I'd actually like to see a poll on peoples feelings about Gabby with options like Love, Hate, Dislike but will remember fondly, Used to like but can't forgive him etc.
Would be interesting.

While I do hate where he's ended up when I think of him in the future after he's retired I think I'll remember the good times.

The thing is it's really not that hard to keep the pounds off and hop on a treadmill for 30 minutes a day to burn some extra calories. Obviously Gabby finds it way too difficult to commit himself to such a grueling regime. :3: :2: :5:

Holte End Hero - 14/10/2016 17:48

I'd actually like to see a poll on peoples feelings about Gabby with options like Love, Hate, Dislike but will remember fondly, Used to like but can't forgive him etc.
Would be interesting.

While I do hate where he's ended up when I think of him in the future after he's retired I think I'll remember the good times.

He can't be as hated as Delph the snake a year and a bit ago. I did read that 30 something % of Villa want to give him another try. I find that surprising because it's about 1% on here. He's been a knob but I don't hate him. He put many smiles on my face and I won't forget that.

McParlandTheGreat - 14/10/2016 19:49

I said 3 months ago he'd be back...

I don't hate him. Think he has a problem. I'd like it to be solved.

I agree completely. That said, even in his 'prime' I never particularly rated him. Just no football brain (any brain?).

Not sure why people are wasting time and energy hating him or saying he would be lynched. I dont hate him. I think he is a waster for throwing away his talent and the chance to become a forever popular player (note not legend !) who whilst not being outstanding gave his all and loved his one and only club. Just don't bother getting wound up. He is now a disappointing footnote in the history books of our club.

McParlandTheGreat - 14/10/2016 18:49

I said 3 months ago he'd be back...

"Ah, but you also said just a mere month ago "Is the Dr going to sack RDM? Nope. This poll is pointless".

I believe you'll be wrong with this prediction too McParlandTheGreat. Stranger things have happened of course, but I don't think the guy has the discipline to even get himself fit, and even if he does, he has the indiscipline to fall back off the rails very quickly too.

No, his days, his time, are now hopefully long over here at Villa Park.

I don't hate him either. I celebrated his performances and goals along with the rest, particularly his efforts over at St Andrews, but the guy totally disregarded, disrespected, and discarded the football time in it's real time of need.

Piling on the pounds and partying in excess was preferable to him above getting fit, keeping fit, and leading the battle against our demise, right from the front lines, as any senior professional at any other club would have been doing.

A disgrace not only to the club, but to his profession.

We'll see how it all turns out. Probably in tears for Mr. Agbonlahor.

I'd hug him and kiss him like there's no tomorrow Sasquatch, if he could guarantee that in return for our intimacy, he'd guarantee a return of ten-fifteen goals this season, accompanied by ten-fifteen assists.

I cannot hate him as much as it may be deserved.
All those goals are logged in the Anuls of time .
I hope he has a final swan song season or two .
Come on Gabby

If Bruce is in tune with Midlands football as everyone seems to think. he will realise the situation with Gabby.

I think the overwhelming majority of fans feel he has pissed on his chips, so if Bruce were to elevate back to the first team, the fans wouldn't be slow in letting both Bruce and Gabby know their feelings should he fail to produce the required effort and performance levels.

Play him, don't play him - meh. His behaviour last season said it all for me. Club captain? :59:

I would like nothing better than for him to prove (most of) us all wrong, but along with many, I think that ship has sailed.

Seriously hope potato head doesn't waste time on finding out gabby hasn't been any good for the last 5 years. Needs to sort out the midfield not waste time on that lazy piece of shite . Never was very good and has helped with our demise over the last 5 years he'll see you off too Bruce if you don't deal with him

All the talk is of a second chance today.

Just about to publish my rant on all this.

A second chance? **** right off, this is his 10th chance and he does not deserve it!