Gabby Agbonlahor thread | Page 29 | Vital Football

Gabby Agbonlahor thread

And if people excuse that because he's had an injury, I'm 47 this coming month, have had 11 ops and have a brain disease and I'm in better shape than that!

Strange, if he could sort his head out and get some hunger back, he could still do a job whether with us or with another club (which personally I think he needs just to re-invigorate himself). One would expect if he's been sensible with his money that he's rich enough not to have to work again though, maybe he's got the foot off the pedal now, that's his decision, it's his life.

He has made himself a multimillionaire from us Villa fans.But has treated us with contempt for at least 5 years now

He has been a 1 in 6 striker for that time and yet there are some people who think he is the answer

All i can say to that is if Gabby is the answer then what is the fucking question?

I will continue to go to VP when i can- eg next Saturday- but if Gabby either starts or is brought off the bench i will go home at that point

Hopefully Garde had given up on a cup run yesterday so tried to put Gabby in the shop window in one last desperate act

JuanPabloAngel - 31/1/2016 19:36

I was actually pleased to see him yesterday - thats how bad everyone else was!

I was kind of pleased to see him too, he got a good reception,

If we don't sign anyone I'd like us to try a 3 up top of guestede (or libor) ayew and gabby. He seemed to do well in this in lamberts 1st season during the 2nd half of the season. Hopefully one of the 3 will do something useful.

He needs the ball playing to him quick though, this slow passing pointless possession tika taka shit we try and play doesn't help.

Just shows how shit the situation is when the fans are turning to flabby to be our saviour.
He's a fat waster who has milked us for millions. Fan my arse.

He's our only hope though, what else do we have?

As a central striker if he can give us ten games at top top level it may get us a few wins.

ASPINALL - 31/1/2016 22:36

He's our only hope though, what else do we have?

As a central striker if he can give us ten games at top top level it may get us a few wins.

A few missed one on ones is the only thing he will give us.

We don't have players who even generate that mate, a fit and interested Gabby ( and Nzogbia btw ) is better then nothing

OK so left side mid/inside forward:

Sinclair
Grealish
Abonlahor
Insomnia

Which would you prefer?

For me it's pretty close between all of them at the moment so I'd see if we had a youngster to try.

I have never ever posted an 'in the know' comment on here but I have it, on excellent authority, that Gabby 'fucking hates' Remi Garde and wants 'nothing to do with him' (and that includes playing for him) due to Garde 'not showing him any respect'. Make of that what you will.

I've cringed for years when people have referred to Gabby as a legend, poster boy for the clubs demise for me. I don't want to see him back in the team but I reckon were stuck with him for the next two years as no one else will be matching his current contract.

Fulford - 31/1/2016 20:30

Just shows how shit the situation is when the fans are turning to flabby to be our saviour.
He's a fat waster who has milked us for millions. Fan my arse.

He is indeed.

But it was still nice to see him, considering how shit everyone else was.

We don't (and won't) have a saviour, so anything to shake things up is fine by me.

McGrath4Pope - 31/1/2016 23:24

due to Garde 'not showing him any respect'. Make of that what you will.

Garde didn't bow down and kiss his feet, how very dare he!

A true Villan would crawl over broken glass for this club

Well Gabs, time to step up

I was very disappointed to see him come on. Others around me applauded and sang his name. I ent singing that wasters name, garde is the manager and gabby should be showing him respect.

I'd be all for him playing tomorrow to be honest.

Our attack is so boring, laboured and one dimensional we just don't cause the opposition any trouble.

Say what you like about Gabby (crap finisher, thick, fat, blah blah blah), but one thing that has never changed is that his pace causes defenders to panic. That can create opportunities for others.

I think Ayew would do better with Gabby in the team I really do.