Gabby Agbonlahor thread | Page 26 | Vital Football

Gabby Agbonlahor thread

BacunaMatata - 13/10/2015 16:55

Happy birthday to Gabby who turned 29 today. Don't eat too much cake, you've got a game to play this weekend!! :17:

:1: :1: :1: :19: :19: Yo lot have creased me up this afternoon ffs om really trying to concentrate on being depressed about our club's situation not bloody suppsoed to be pizzin myself :13:

BacunaMatata - 13/10/2015 23:55

Happy birthday to Gabby who turned 29 today. Don't eat too much cake, you've got a game to play this weekend!! :17:

On the contrary, eat as much cake as you like Flabby, hopefully you won't be selected for Saturday.

Gabby showing his artistic side by carving a pumpkin all by himself. I think my 4 year old nephew could do a better job. :10: :17:

Attachments

• IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
I just saw this:

Aston Villa FC - Official striker Gabriel ''Gabby'' Agbonlahor has more cards than goals in 5 years.

is this true? :26: :26:

romanianvillan - 19/11/2015 20:06

I just saw this:

Aston Villa FC - Official striker Gabriel ''Gabby'' Agbonlahor has more cards than goals in 5 years.

is this true? :26: :26:

Yes, apparently so. It is worthy of cringe status at the very least.....

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-gabby-agbonlahor-more-10468154

:21:

I believe i have scored more goals when i was in my teens playing football than Gabby has, also i bet i scored more goals as in fit birds in my teens than he has scored goals!

Here's a report saying Flabby could be out in January.....

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/11/21/report-aston-villa-consider-selling-gabby-agbonlahor-in-january/?

Question is, who'd be stupid enough to buy him?

I have put this in the Remi post too, re Remi decision to keep Gabby out of the squad as he does not do enough in training. I am also putting it here re Gabby being at a party over the weekend they aren't supposed to be doing. Does it count for Gabby as he is dropped right now? What's your thoughts? Here is the article again

................................................................................

Gabby Agbonlahor gossip: Aston Villa striker mingled with Arsenal players at their Christmas party after Villa Park defeat

......................................................................................

Agbonlahor was not injured but was omitted from the squad because he needs to do more on the Bodymoor Heath practice pitches

Gabby Agbonlahor mingled with Arsenal's players at their Christmas party in London after being left out of Aston Villa's defeat to the Gunners.

The Daily Telegraph reports that the new Premier League leaders held their festive bash at Libertine nightclub in Mayfair last night, hours after winning 2-0 at Villa Park and say Agbonlahor was at the venue.

Villa boss Remi Garde revealed that Agbonlahor was not injured but was omitted from the squad because he needs to do more on the Bodymoor Heath practice pitches

Cont: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gabby-agbonlahor-gossip-aston-villa-10596894?

This is the one thing I'm liking about Remi, he's not afraid to drop players that other managers were and it looks like he isn't there to make friends.

Gabby needs to look for another club in Jan/summer purely for his own good and his career, he's stalled here.

Why someone feels the need and spend the time going to somewhere 100 odd miles away for a night out is beyond me.

Especially when you have lost your place in the side and should be doing everything possible to reclaim it.

sirdennis - 14/12/2015 22:35

Why someone feels the need and spend the time going to somewhere 100 odd miles away for a night out is beyond me.

Especially when you have lost your place in the side and should be doing everything possible to reclaim it.

Because he's a useless KNOB that's why..... simple.

Thankfully he's nowhere near the first team now and never will be I hope, so no problem.

:25:

ASPINALL - 14/12/2015 15:43

I'm sure they all had a great time, he had a few then pulled some slapper.

Party on boys

So that will be another baby we will be paying for

sirdennis - 14/12/2015 15:35

The lift most certainly doesn't go all the way to the top floor with Gabby - he's the classic thick-as-shit footballer, as his prodigious fatherhood records clearly shows.

I will be very happy when he gets kicked out in January - any goodwill I may have had towards him has long since evaporated as with each passing appearance, it's abundantly clear he's just there for the payday.

JuanPabloAngel - 14/12/2015 16:58

kefkat - 14/12/2015 16:52

ASPINALL - 14/12/2015 15:43

I'm sure they all had a great time, he had a few then pulled some slapper.

Party on boys

So that will be another baby we will be paying for

:19: Gabby scores again! (Allegedly).

Yeah though not on the pitch! It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase his brains are in pants, as they certainly aren't in his feet or head, though............

God, you can talk. Out until 2am the other night AND you had two glasses of wine.

Pot and kettle mate... you're just as rock n roll... :108:

The Fear - 14/12/2015 17:03

God, you can talk. Out until 2am the other night AND you had two glasses of wine.

Pot and kettle mate... you're just as rock n roll... :108:

Totally unprofessional I know. I apologise if my posts the day after were not up to their usual quality.

:14: