Froch v Kessler | Vital Football

Froch v Kessler

nufc_carl88

Vital 1st Team Regular
Should be a cracking fight! Kessler is a beast and always impressed me but has had a bad injury and a bit of time out and they reckon he isn't the same fighter, I'm not so sure.

Froch is a absolute warrior though so I fancy him on points. Don't have sky anymore so wondered if anywhere decent in Newcastle will be showing it?

Yeh but don't like watching online does my head in always buffering and that so would prefer to watch it out somewhere

Last time they fought, Froch lost on points very narrowly. This time around Frosh is a better fighter and as mentioned Kessler has had a bit of time out of Boxing due to injury, Kessler has only ever fought in the UK once and lost (against Calzaghe).. seems like the type of person that loves to fight in his comfort zone, in Denmark. i think Froch will win this on points... it'll be a good fight regardless!

Kessler's the better boxer Froch is the better fighter . In the Lucian Bute fight Froch fought at a tremendous tempo from the start, something he didn't consistently do in previous fights . It depends on how much Kessler is up for this. There are rumours it's a last big payday before retiring, he's not fought anywhere near Froch's level since they last met and people are saying he's fading . Fascinating fight . I can see Froch stopping him . If Kessler brings his A game he'll win on points.

Can see Froch knocking him out or winning on points.. just Can't see Kessler winning this.

What time is the fight due to start? up for work at 5am Sunday which is a pain in the arse

Will be watching it regardless like, only working until 11 so not exactly a long shift!, sticking any bets on it Carl?

Froch seems almost too hyped there's still over 24hrs to the bout . You don't want a fighter so pumped he's edgy and burning energy days before a fight . That defeat has played on his mind and I think Kessler knows that, Kesslers playing it very very cool indeed.

Fight times hard to predict. There's Bellew vs Chilemba on the undercard which went the distance last time also Champion's League final could delay it . Anything from 10pm to midnight probably .

Good point keggy Kessler is calm and quietly confident. 11pm it reckons but will probably go later like you say as they usually do

I though Froch underestimated him last time and was below par. For me Froch beats Kessler 9 times out of ten. I think he'll win easily this time.

Chief_Brody - 24/5/2013 12:20

I though Froch underestimated him last time and was below par. For me Froch beats Kessler 9 times out of ten. I think he'll win easily this time.

9 times out of 10???

The guy has fought some of the best at his weight, almost 50 fights, 2 losses. Think that's a bit harsh

Below par? Did you even watch it? it was fucking tear up

You're right Blyth, stick a fiver on Bigfoot he's 5/1. Great odds for any HW considering they're all capable of knocking each other out. On a bit of a tear at the minute as well and so many people are voting for Cain I just can't help myself. Mark Hunt is 3/1 as well and I reckon 1 of those underdogs will get the win. I'll be backing both