Friendlies | Page 3 | Vital Football

Friendlies

Watford 2-1 Spurs
West Ham 3-5 Bournemouth

Could be tough at the top of the Championship this season, with all 3 going down with a good chance of coming back up.

Newcastle 0-1 Stoke
Why would any player want to go to Newcastle.?

Last edited:
Be nice if the club actually informed us wouldn't it!

Looking through various articles about the match Arsenal fans are angry, and they played some world class players too and still got beat by a young Villa side.

I wanted to see the line ups but I can't seem to see any, although the likes of Ozil, Willian, Dani Ceballos and obviously Aubameyang with his brace, With those kind of players you'd think we'd get an ass kicking with a few out on Internationals.

Looking through various articles about the match Arsenal fans are angry, and they played some world class players too and still got beat by a young Villa side.

I wanted to see the line ups but I can't seem to see any, although the likes of Ozil, Willian, Dani Ceballos and obviously Aubameyang with his brace, With those kind of players you'd think we'd get an ass kicking with a few out on Internationals.

It’s certainly encouraging! I don’t want to get too carried away though as we convincingly beat Leipzig last preseason. They played their first team too.

Fingers crossed some of these youngsters come good!

All about fitness, fans go way ott (as per the arseblog link) with friendlies, and to think they just won the Charity Shield having picked up the FA Cup last season, the spoiled, self entitled, berks.

Apparently Aubameyang, Lakazette, Pepe, Willian, Ozil, Saliba and Martinez all played for Arsenal. Nothing official about the rest of their team.

For us both Ramsey brothers got game time and Carney Chukwuemeka got 20 minutes. Not sure about any other youngsters.