Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 41 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better get those brow shirts out or maybe a nice pointed hood for the marches lol.

If tommy was to concentrate on just raising specific things he does not like then that would be one thing but it’s tommy against everything and everyone to do with islam.

I liked his ford cortina song though lol.

It's 56% of the country that think Islam is a threat to Western democracy

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/03/77-bombings-muslims-islam-britain-poll_n_7694452.html

Come on, I'm not asking you to explain why they are wrong, I'm just asking you to explain what the reason for the concern is. Can you please just answer one, simple question without trying to deflect, abuse, redirect, confuse or ignore
Unlike you, I didn't just look at the headlines. It is clear that 56% expressed concern but, of that figure, 27% thought islam was a major threat while 29% thought it only a minor threat.

Soon, you'll be daubing peoples' front doors with this symmbol - the 1930s repeating itself.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_377.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_377.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 0
In the interests of accuracy , thanks for that breakdown.
Accurate it may be but the figures represent such a small proportion of the overall total but that doesn't stop you demonising a whole religious gruop and demonising the group on the basis of someones poor interpretation of the qu'ran.

Wayne , you're in the minority. People are waking up.
Post-Brexit politics will reveal the direction the UK is going ?

Accurate it may be but the figures represent such a small proportion of the overall total but that doesn't stop you demonising a whole religious gruop and demonising the group on the basis of someones poor interpretation of the qu'ran.

Well that's progress, you've moved on to the "poor interpretation of the qu'ran' argument now, and away from the "taxi driver's that happen to be Muslims" bollocks.

If you could only teach everyone the correct interpretation, just think how much better the world would be! This is so frustrating!!!!

Well that's progress, you've moved on to the "poor interpretation of the qu'ran' argument now, and away from the "taxi driver's that happen to be Muslims" bollocks.
I stand firm on both those issues because [1] you believe the Pakistani-heritage grooming gangs did it in the name of islam rather than opportunity and [2] your argument has no substance because as a consequence you demonise all muslims. It's only frustrating to you because we don't agree with you.

Strange that you have not commented on the stats for sexual crimes of which those committed by the 'taxi drivers', although evil, represent a very small percentage of the overall total and even then if the rate of those offences is at historic levels. Racist idiot!

PS there is no apostrophe in drivers

Last edited:
To those with an open mind, this is clearly an extremist media outlet. Just look at the links to other articles at the bottom of the page.
Unfortunately VG, you don't have an open mind.

I stand firm on both those issues because [1] you believe the Pakistani-heritage grooming gangs did it in the name of islam rather than opportunity and [2] your argument has no substance because as a consequence you demonise all muslims. It's only frustrating to you because we don't agree with you.

Strange that you have not commented on the stats for sexual crimes of which those committed by the 'taxi drivers', although evil, represent a very small percentage of the overall total and even then if the rate of those offences is at historic levels. Racist idiot!

PS there is no apostrophe in drivers

1) so now we're back to it not being about islam? Your "poor interpretation of qu'ran" argument didn't last long!.

2) I don't, and never have, demonised all Muslims. It's the religion that people are taught in Afghanistan (home of the Taliban), Syria / Iraq (home of ISIS), Nigeria (home of Boko Haram), Saudi Arabia (funders of Al Quaeda) that is the problem, not the actual people. I know you keep trying to state that there is no correlation between the religion and the "bad stuff", but there must be.

Sexual crime statistics in this country are appalling, and the recent rise is shocking. It pales into insignificance compared to what is happening in other countries however. Protection of our people from all sorts of crimes and danger should be our main concern.

1) so now we're back to it not being about islam? Your "poor interpretation of qu'ran" argument didn't last long!.

2) I don't, and never have, demonised all Muslims. It's the religion that people are taught in Afghanistan (home of the Taliban), Syria / Iraq (home of ISIS), Nigeria (home of Boko Haram), Saudi Arabia (funders of Al Quaeda) that is the problem, not the actual people. I know you keep trying to state that there is no correlation between the religion and the "bad stuff", but there must be.

Sexual crime statistics in this country are appalling, and the recent rise is shocking. It pales into insignificance compared to what is happening in other countries however. Protection of our people from all sorts of crimes and danger should be our main concern.
Deranged!

Wayne, what did Mark Twain say about arguing with idiots?

Do you think logic and rationale is really going to convince such entrenched racist views?

Don't forget folk , the majority of the UK believe Islam is not good for the country.
Yes, but none of those people think the religion should actually be banned in the UK. Banning certain religions is what they do in the countries that these people are fleeing from

I can't say I'm on either side of this argument, I do however have concerns that a lot Muslim countries treat women with very little respect. This could be the government rather than religion, the problem is that often the two go hand in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.