Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 18 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that probably accounts for .01% or less of the UK population.

However you try to play down these issues ,
It will make no difference to the growing feeling in Europe that Islamic values are not European values.

The UK is waiting for a party to represent them , and question these issues.

Don't fret , it is coming soon.

Think we are wasting out time vg. The left on here are far superior to those of us who care about the future of the country. I bet most of the lefties on here are teachers or ex teachers which explains their arrogance and lack of knowledge of the real world . Dealing with teachers in a professional capacity most of my life (before i got my current job), they have the belief that being an expert on one subject makes them an expert on everything else.

They are only kidding themselves

However you try to play down these issues ,
It will make no difference to the growing feeling in Europe that Islamic values are not European values.

The UK is waiting for a party to represent them , and question these issues.

Don't fret , it is coming soon.
"Islamophobia Is A Word Created By Fascists, And Used By Cowards, To Manipulate Morons"

"Islamophobia is a word used by Fascists, and used by paedophiles, to defend their behaviour"
I think it's time to check out of his thread. 3x6 appears to be rather disturbed. Wayne/Hardy, it's a waste of time trying to reason with him (I assume a him). Fodder for the new right.

Think we are wasting out time vg. The left on here are far superior to those of us who care about the future of the country. I bet most of the lefties on here are teachers or ex teachers which explains their arrogance and lack of knowledge of the real world . Dealing with teachers in a professional capacity most of my life (before i got my current job), they have the belief that being an expert on one subject makes them an expert on everything else.

It is hard not to appear clever in opposition to circular arguments of the kind you make.

I am not and never have been a teacher.

Let's get clear what us lefties do believe rather than what you want to pin on us. I believe that:

The majority of sex offences against children are perpetrated by white men but that this tells us little about the behaviour of white men in general.

I believe that asian men are disproportionately involved in offences against children, when those offences are perpetrated by groups of men, or gangs. Of these asian men a majority are of pakistani heritage. It is not therefore islam, which is the driving force behind these offences.

I have an unpleasant feeling that many more people are capable of these offences than we admit to ourselves. Opportunity and impunity are therefore key and we need to reduce both. I support the pursuit and punishment of all offenders without fear or favour.

The majority of sex offences against children are perpetrated by white men but that this tells us little about the behaviour of white men in general.

I believe that asian men are disproportionately involved in offences against children, when those offences are perpetrated by groups of men, or gangs. Of these asian men a majority are of pakistani heritage. It is not therefore islam, which is the driving force behind these offences.

I have an unpleasant feeling that many more people are capable of these offences than we admit to ourselves. Opportunity and impunity are therefore key and we need to reduce both. I support the pursuit and punishment of all offenders without fear or favour.

First paragraph - You would expect the majority of abusers to be white, in a country that is 87% white. I don't know how long that statement will be true though, based on current growth rates.

Second paragraph, I don't think it makes much difference to the abused whether their abusers are doing it because they are Muslim or because they are Pakistani? I disagree though, it wasn't Pakistanis abusing women on new year's eve in Germany.

Third paragraph, yes I'm sure you're right. Teachers, aid workers, social workers, vicars, football coaches etc have all taken advantage of "opportunities". What is different in the grooming cases are that they are groups of 20+ men in their 30s and 40s, passing around young girls over a sustained period. This seems to be a new phenomenon, and just isn't something I can imagine white taxi drivers doing.

So what exactly is your problem here, 3x6 and valencia?

Is it the abuse, or is it who is doing the abuse?

But there have been cases of abuse carried out by non muslim men too. Men who have nothing to do with Islam.

Actually the thing all the abusers have in common is not religion but gender. So why don't you blame ALL men for these crimes?

How can you be so belligerently ignorant and prejudiced? I don't believe that you care about the victims in the slightest. You are an opportunist who uses emotive issues purely and simply to further your own hate-filled agenda.

But there have been cases of abuse carried out non muslim men too who have nothing to do with Islam.

Actually the thing all the abusers have in common is not religion but gender. Why don't you blame ALL men for these crimes?

How can you be so belligerently ignorant and prejudiced? I don't believe that you care about the victims in the slightest. You re an opportunist who uses emotive issues purely and simply to further your own hate-filled agenda.

You can think what you like , but it won't stop what is going on in the world.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45244739

https://www.google.es/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/german-doctor-stabbed-to-death-at-practice/a-45108969

You can't answer my simple question because in doing so you would reveal the absurdity of your own position.

Go on, I dare you.

The problem is Islam and it's teachings
For the benefit of those like me who have no knowledge of Islam's teachings could you please detail what these are. Preferably with references and notations so I can study them more (actual references to genuine teachings rather than any anti-Islamic interpretations). Then I can make an informed decision too. Thank you kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.