Free Mao | Page 2 | Vital Football

Free Mao

Comrades

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Apparently my email account was responsible for locking me out of the site; the fact that this coincided with one of our former colleagues, running off telling tales to teacher, was mere happenstance.

As you were.

Our current sponsors have just been taken over by a previous sponsor.

I got a mail from investor relations at 888 to let me know they have completed the purchase of Betbright with immediate effect.

Real shame he’s not banned as I think it would send a real message to the clique.

Comrades

Apparently my email account was responsible for locking me out of the site; the fact that this coincided with one of our former colleagues, running off telling tales to teacher, was mere happenstance.

As you were.

And yet Apollyon was PMing me your funeral arrangements. Yet further proof that he is no longer ITK since the owd girl went on full lockdown

Careful you little cheese thief or I WILL be issuing instruction to my lawyers you little tinker

:tophat:

Comrades

As you were.

It was nothing to do with anyone else Mao.... at your age, always a good idea to write your passwords down somewhere!

It was nothing to do with anyone else Mao.... at your age, always a good idea to write your passwords down somewhere!

Now that's not true, is it?

That Fear chappie stated that I was blocked out because someone mailed me at an extinct mail address.

We know it was not password related because AC attempted to log in to my account on Friday evening without joy; he even sent me a screen shot of the error message that came up:IMG-20190301-WA0001 (1).jpg

Now that's not true, is it?

That Fear chappie stated that I was blocked out because someone mailed me at an extinct mail address.

We know it was not password related because AC attempted to log in to my account on Friday evening without joy; he even sent me a screen shot of the error message that came up:View attachment 31639

The Fear confirmed that no-one had 'blocked' your account - certainly not me nor Bgmineralman and stated that it was due to your password/email not matching.

As some posters may have registered with a now inactive email account, then attempts to reset, send the link to said old email address.

If anyone else has a similar problem then pm me or contact JP Fear (Vital Network Ltd) - jonathan@vitalfootball.co.uk