Free Mao | Vital Football

Free Mao

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
Mao cannot post and believes his account has been ICED

Is there a reason why he's been banned?

Personal cases are NOT discussed on the open forum and WILL be discussed at tomorrow's Triple M AS WELL YOU KNOW you little cheese thief.

But in short it's because he's a pseud dum*o tw******t

A great shame. Such a respectful, kind hearted and accepting chap....it’s a travesty when injustices to humanity are laid bare like this...

I've not done anything to block Mao's account & have no idea why he can't access the site.

Has he forgotten his password?

He should still be able to send a PM - so tell him to contact me that way & I'll then refer it to Vital.

I've not done anything to block Mao's account & have no idea why he can't access the site.

He should still be able to send a PM - so tell him to contact me that way & I'll then refer it to Vital.
Perhaps his Vital conetract ran out, he didn’t tell anyone, and the site that cannot be named signed him on a free. Fuck him, never rated him anyway.

He cant send PMs. He said it happened before and he had to create a new account