Freddie Draper Recalled | Page 2 | Vital Football

Freddie Draper Recalled

Wow.......that show reel alone is worth 750k to the club imo. Bag another 10 and could be the jackpot. Pleased for the lad.
I think we need him in an Imps shirt first, entertaining us, scoring, before any idea of moving him on. Interesting to see if he can cope with the move up to Div 1.

I'm sort of pleased and wish him every success on the filed but.....give it a couple of games and he doesn't score, maybe even misses a sitter and he'll be in the stocks with Jovon before you can say Jack.....

Without overthinking things, wouldn't it be lovely to have Duffy, Moylan, Draper and Hackett in the same side? That would work.

Good news, not sure we had any other option to be honest. Hopefully he can carry on his success.

Looking at that show reel it feels like a home win this weekend, without a game.

Steady on expectation management German !

Had to happen. And actually to be fair to Walsall they obviously knew he was coming back and took him off in his last game as a precaution rather send him back totally crocked.
Both him and Moylan need our support and let's not expect them to be the answer to all our problems.. They need others to provide the ammunition they need and will struggle without it.

Nice to see another academy fella in the first team squad, and to have added someone to the squad that creates a buzz.
draper might create a bit of a headache for the opposition.
just need to work on the supply lines into him now skuba
uti.

We need to watch out those front roll somersaults Freddie usually does when he scores, with our striker injury record this season, you know what’s bound to happen!

Coming back to a really though place. Team is depleted by injuries, lacks leaders, playing very poor football, losing games and start being cristisied.

Freddie is OUR Freddie so I'm sure he will have great support. Expectations though will be high as well.
As he was having really good time at Walsall I thought it would be beneficial if he could stay there. However since we need a striker and since he is one can't ser why not.
With so many missing players he will play here too and hopefully will able to help with few goals.

Yes, but is he fit? Will he be in line for a place against Wycombe or will we have to wait a couple of weeks? As regards his forward rolls - I don’t care how crap they look if we see them often enough 👍👏

Yes, but is he fit? Will he be in line for a place against Wycombe or will we have to wait a couple of weeks? As regards his forward rolls - I don’t care how crap they look if we see them often enough 👍👏
He is back training so hopefully yes.