Frank McParland | Page 4 | Vital Football

Frank McParland

There are posters who have spent the last month putting the boot in because he hasnt signed a dof and are now doing the same because he has!!
Gives him a few months to assess squad in preparation for the summer. Don't really see a downside to this.

There are posters who have spent the last month putting the boot in because he hasnt signed a dof and are now doing the same because he has!!
Gives him a few months to assess squad in preparation for the summer. Don't really see a downside to this.

Hardy I have been and in some ways one of FH bigliest supporters ( yeah deal with it in our new fascist post Brexit/Trump and soon to be Le Pen era) but this is a another fook up by Fawas IMHO

Yes we need a DOF yes he has appointed one one but the length of the contract is just bollox and smacks of appeasement

However as usual i'm hoping for the best....lets see how it plays out of over the next few weeks

Hardy Forest - 4/3/2017 14:08

He's been appointed on a temporary basis (PMSL) at a time when we can't sign any players. And judging by how long these kind of employes hang around under Fawaz, it all looks rather like Fawaz has apointed someone to appease the fans that can't stand hm and want him out of the club.

I must admit, this is the first time I've heard of any club appointing a DoF on a temporary basis. Although it's obviuosly in keeping with the state that the club is in.

This thread could be turned on its head soon. Normally winning a couple of games in a row is enough to prompt Fawaz to get excited and start inviting people to boardrooms and issuing long contracts with celebratory tweets

So if we manage to win the next game I can envisage Mcparland getting a 4.5 year contract and the woman in accounts being made CEO

Something like that!!!

I assume that is Apollyon above with his usual snerting from the room temp pool whilst nibbling on his ice cool brie??? Not that i know nor care as I have him placed firmly on ignore along with myself

Now i am going to enjoy the rest of my weekend not spend IT on here with grown snerts 24/7 toodle pip :14:

You sadflakes are a anchored yacht stalking 24/7 5 page shitehawk cheese thief snert not that I care a jot as I only come on here to back up my pm's as YOU well KNOW.

This +1

Ive had him on ignore 24/7 AC

The pool is ice cold and the toodlepip looks inviting. Its the very resaon that good posters like brie and 99 don't post on here anymore

Owd resaon the Greek/Chinese investor who has been running the show for months

McBarlow is one of his

Old Red Fart - 4/3/2017 08:07

Can't see the point in signing a DOF at this late stage, what can he achieve short term?
be much better to see a tough no nonsense knowledgeable sort of manager and guarantee him the next 2 seasons.
Pigs might fly.

media are assuming it's a play for mark Warburton as manager.

AdebolaCornflakes - 5/3/2017 09:49

Oh look here comes Woanz to complete the clique

Er just for accuracy- since the takeover they have more wit than sand and could have got any forum they want- it's the revolving clique now.

Was thinking of getting a grown snert for a pet- can you get them house trained? advice welcome :19:

Keep it civil please gents either that or you'll find yourself with the rest of the weekend off.

Keep it civil please gents either that or you'll find yourself with the rest of the weekend off.