Framed Danny & Nicky Photo | Vital Football

Framed Danny & Nicky Photo

lindumimp

Vital Football Hero
I realise I have never done anything to help the Imps in my life so I felt compelled to use my picture framing skills (post RAF) to do a number of things to raise money for the club. These I think are a real collectors item - who knows where the Cowley brothers will go? Limited edition of 25, 14 sold already on e-bay and every penny goes to the club via the FPS. DC & NC asked for one for their parents so 2/25 has gone to them. If I sell the remaining signed photos all its a quick £600 into the kitty for the FPS.

Thanks Bubs for allowing me to use the photo and thanks to Danny and Nicky for signing them. As I say every little helps!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lincoln-City-Danny-Nicky-signed-framed-photo-/142258536072?hash=item211f44fe88:g:jbcAAOSwo4pYimlB

I am also doing large photos (thanks Kev Barwise ) of the away support at Portman Road. They are £40 framed but need to be collected. I can do a smaller version with 2mm acrylic glass which can be posted. PM for details if you want further details.

lindumimp

Vital Football Hero
The Cowley photos are nearly all gone. 8 sold in last 24 hours. For those who have sent me a pm about those and the Ipswich frames I will reply today.