Framed Danny & Nicky Photo | Vital Football

Framed Danny & Nicky Photo

lindumimp

Vital Football Hero
I realise I have never done anything to help the Imps in my life so I felt compelled to use my picture framing skills (post RAF) to do a number of things to raise money for the club. These I think are a real collectors item - who knows where the Cowley brothers will go? Limited edition of 25, 14 sold already on e-bay and every penny goes to the club via the FPS. DC & NC asked for one for their parents so 2/25 has gone to them. If I sell the remaining signed photos all its a quick £600 into the kitty for the FPS.

Thanks Bubs for allowing me to use the photo and thanks to Danny and Nicky for signing them. As I say every little helps!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lincoln-City-Danny-Nicky-signed-framed-photo-/142258536072?hash=item211f44fe88:g:jbcAAOSwo4pYimlB

I am also doing large photos (thanks Kev Barwise ) of the away support at Portman Road. They are £40 framed but need to be collected. I can do a smaller version with 2mm acrylic glass which can be posted. PM for details if you want further details.

Ahhhh, think I saw the Ipswich away support print on Twitter. Shall be having one of those when available please.

Have also bought one of the DC and NC ones as well. Could be worth 1000s one day :pointy: :yehaa:

Impster - 3/2/2017 22:42

Ahhhh, think I saw the Ipswich away support print on Twitter. Shall be having one of those when available please.

They are on eBay too, will post link later?

The Cowley photos are nearly all gone. 8 sold in last 24 hours. For those who have sent me a pm about those and the Ipswich frames I will reply today.