Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes) | Page 11 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes)

we were bang average and we dont convert. jeez, thats kinda the issue,
We weren’t bang average at all, we were actually quite decent, certainly in comparison to most of the season.

We actually looked like we knew what to do with the ball and should have been a couple of goals to the good.

I have no argument against the fact that we are struggling for goals still but at least we are starting to look like we deserve to be in this division.

Progress my friends, last nights performance was progress. Hughton will have us challenging next season after somehow lifting the teams confidence.

mid we can keep knocks and sign a striker, left back, right back, garner type player we’ll be alright jack

feeling optimistic for the first time since the first lockdown

DONT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME ITS ALL IVE GOT APART FROM DRINKING

What are people's thoughts on Krovinovic? Interested to read

Personally, I would do everything in our power to sign him permanently and then build next seasons attack around him.

He has all the tools for the job in his locker; he has a great range of passing, speeds the play up going forward and works his socks off.

His shooting looks poor as does his scoring potential, but you would be looking at well over 10m to sign a player with those traits.

We will have Johnson back next season for the goal scoring

The difference in midfield has been night and day. Last night the midfield played with power and purpose, moved the ball around quickly, made driving runs and looked dangerous. They harried, worked, and won the loose balls.
The new signings have been much better, but it's also helping the current players. I've been critical of Lolley for a while now, but last night he looked much improved. Closer to the player who was so important to us in previous seasons.

Savage was loved by his own teams fans in the main despite being a cock but Knockaert is beyond embarrassing at times. Shame because he is a decent player.

I dont like it either but when everyone else is doing it... back in the day when we didnt do stuff like that i remember being so frustrated at other teams 'cheating' to get a free kick.

Its part of the game sadly. Look at that pen for liverpool the other week- on the very, very edge of the rules imo

The free kick he won where his cross was almost headed in, didnt look like much to me but no complaints if we score.

Would be nice if no one did it but i think that ship has sailed imo

Grabban replacement is a must , he just isn't a team player. Its always about him .

I think you're missing the pressing work that he does off the ball and overlooking his intelligent movement.

He is a better 'team player' striker that still actually scores than anyone else I can remember us having in recent memory.

What are people's thoughts on Krovinovic? Interested to read

I like him, he has made a difference to the midfield. His passing is great and he works hard but, as others have said, he lacks goals.

Sorry to say this but he's not as good in the No 10 role as Carvalho. I still don't understand why we couldn't integrate him. Krov probably just works harder than Carv.