Forest vs PGMOL | Page 17 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

Bit bored on the plane but made myself chuckle when billy joel came on the playlist

We didn’t start the ire

Marinakis on the hunt, howard webs just been a ****..no penalty for Cho

Maddison throws a punch, var was still at lunch , red for boly, Webb said sorry , 3 points down the drain

Handball in or out..we didn’t even get the shout, Newcastle goalie..another no to penalty..

Necos pen, Yates kick, Stuart Attwell is a dick and clattenburg is mad

What more do we have to say Toney moved the fucking spray!

We didn’t start the ire, it’s always burning since vars not learning

I don't know about corruption but the PGMOL is (at best) amateurish, incompetent, impartial and unfit for purpose.
But it’s also run like some sort of ‘firm’ which is ironic given Red Nev’s comments.

Nobody is allowed to criticise or question them and their ‘allies’, the PL and $ky have closed ranks to control the narrative with most other media outlets following suit.

Like the Tories under Cameron, they have seriously misread the mood of fans and now there is a desperate rush to change the story and isolate Forest as the bad guys…

But it’s also run like some sort of ‘firm’ which is ironic given Red Nev’s comments.

Nobody is allowed to criticise or question them and their ‘allies’, the PL and $ky have closed ranks to control the narrative with most other media outlets following suit.

Like the Tories under Cameron, they have seriously misread the mood of fans and now there is a desperate rush to change the story and isolate Forest as the bad guys…

It's a bit like the guy who is suspected of messaging other women behind his wife's back and then deleting all his messages as he hands the phone over saying he's got nothing to hide.

I think this has more to do with them trying to cover up their inadequacies because of the threat of Govt. intervention than them plotting behind closed doors who's going to go down each year.

Although the irony meter has gone off the scale at the thought that a bunch of self serving, nose in the trough politicians can realistically advise any organisation how best to govern their activities.

I don't think it's been actually confirmed there's no Audio.

If turns out to be the case, that pretty damming in itself, and I would think if worse case scenario happens, grounds for some sort of legal challenge.

For a start, the sky commentator who is linked to the Mike's quite clearly stated a check was undertaken.

There is no circumstance whatsoever to have "no" audio other than technical failure, and I'm sure there must be measures I'm place to prevent this.

It's a bit like the guy who is suspected of messaging other women behind his wife's back and then deleting all his messages as he hands the phone over saying he's got nothing to hide.

I think this has more to do with them trying to cover up their inadequacies because of the threat of Govt. intervention than them plotting behind closed doors who's going to go down each year.

Although the irony meter has gone off the scale at the thought that a bunch of self serving, nose in the trough politicians can realistically advise any organisation how best to govern their activities.
A cover up is corruption. It’s not feasible that they wouldn’t review that challenge

Just been watching the report on the news about the ongoing post office scandal inquiry, and am struck by the similarities between the behaviour of the PO & that of PGMOL. Both organisations refuse to accept the shortcomings in what they are doing, both consider themselves untouchable, both do not see themselves as accountable to anyone & both hide behind a reputation of complete integrity built up over many years by their predecessors but abused by the current incumbents.

The similarities don’t end there as the actions & incompetence of both organisations will lead to a lot of good people losing their jobs, but thankfully the actions of PGMOL shouldn’t result in anyone going to prison.

The whole thing shows the danger of allowing organisations to be none accountable, self governing & refusing to allow anyone to challenge their decisions. At least the Post Office are being brought to account now thanks to the perseverance of one or two dissenting voices who were then joined by a whole host of others. In the case of PGMOL it looks as if we are to be that dissenting voice who hopefully will be joined by others to apply pressure until PGMOL is made transparent & accountable

The thing is it's not your club, my club or even our club it's Marinakis' and he can do as he sees fit with it whether that means dragging Forest name through the mud or not.
We are only supporters etc which is a shame, as we don't really have any say in how it's run.
theres no club without fans and plenty of potential owners, it will always be our club, he can do what he likes sure but not without consequences

Just been watching the report on the news about the ongoing post office scandal inquiry, and am struck by the similarities between the behaviour of the PO & that of PGMOL. Both organisations refuse to accept the shortcomings in what they are doing, both consider themselves untouchable, both do not see themselves as accountable to anyone & both hide behind a reputation of complete integrity built up over many years by their predecessors but abused by the current incumbents.

The similarities don’t end there as the actions & incompetence of both organisations will lead to a lot of good people losing their jobs, but thankfully the actions of PGMOL shouldn’t result in anyone going to prison.

The whole thing shows the danger of allowing organisations to be none accountable, self governing & refusing to allow anyone to challenge their decisions. At least the Post Office are being brought to account now thanks to the perseverance of one or two dissenting voices who were then joined by a whole host of others. In the case of PGMOL it looks as if we are to be that dissenting voice who hopefully will be joined by others to apply pressure until PGMOL is made transparent & accountable
we could say the same things about our owner ffs

Bit bored on the plane but made myself chuckle when billy joel came on the playlist

We didn’t start the ire

Marinakis on the hunt, howard webs just been a ****..no penalty for Cho

Maddison throws a punch, var was still at lunch , red for boly, Webb said sorry , 3 points down the drain

Handball in or out..we didn’t even get the shout, Newcastle goalie..another no to penalty..

Necos pen, Yates kick, Stuart Attwell is a dick and clattenburg is mad

What more do we have to say Toney moved the fucking spray!

We didn’t start the ire, it’s always burning since vars not learning
even in brighton game yesterday, city moved the ball ten yards for thier free kick and brighton had 2 legit penalty appeals. happened most games all season, totally useless, not sure if there was a crystal palace fan on VAR

It may or may not have been and I could understand VAR not being able to be sure enough to give it

What I couldn't understand was the referee not at least giving a free kick on the edge of the area as the on field decision.

It definitely hit his arm, if it's a penalty in the area it's a free kick outside.

Referee didn't give it, ended up with a fucking throw in for our trouble.

Summed up how diabolical that ref was.
I could swear it was in the box. I don't know how so many officials failed to see it.

If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs

think it was bournemouth, and although it was looked at by VAR and was deemed a hand ball, but because they said they couldn't confirm it was in the box (it was), they also couldn't give it as a free kick outside the box as VAR doesn't have the power to give a handball free kick, only a pen.

So they got possession of the ball, just a kick in the teeth when it should have been our penalty.

I think there was another VAR call on something like that also in the season, not a pen, but a decision that VAR saw but couldn't change despite it being obvious (not Boly)
I remember when we were in the Championship we had a goal disallowed at the end of a game (think it was against Boro) because the fourth official intervened! The fourth! And in the Premiership, when there are obvious mistakes, only shoulders are raised!