Forest vs PGMOL | Page 15 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

We were way better than Liverpool were. We created 2 guilt edge chances plus 3 denied penalties. Liverpool, fuck all

referees’ chief Howard Webb will hold peace talks with Nottingham Forest’s owners this week at which the VAR audio of their three penalty appeals in Sunday’s controversial defeat at Everton will be played to the club.

Forest requested access to referee Anthony Taylor’s conversations with VAR Stuart Atwell earlier this week after criticising the latter’s appointment for the game at Goodison Park on the grounds that he is a “Luton fan,” with refereeing body PGMOL happy to oblige.

PGMOL’s protocol is to make VAR audio available to any club that requests it, with Webb understood to be planning to play the recordings to Forest in an online meeting this week before their next game against Manchester City on Sunday

Beginning of the end for PGMOL as an ‘unquestionable’ organisation if this rumbles on so not surprised that Webb is trying to calm it down. Now it just needs the media to stop spinning it in the Premier League’s favour…

referees’ chief Howard Webb will hold peace talks with Nottingham Forest’s owners this week at which the VAR audio of their three penalty appeals in Sunday’s controversial defeat at Everton will be played to the club.

Forest requested access to referee Anthony Taylor’s conversations with VAR Stuart Atwell earlier this week after criticising the latter’s appointment for the game at Goodison Park on the grounds that he is a “Luton fan,” with refereeing body PGMOL happy to oblige.

PGMOL’s protocol is to make VAR audio available to any club that requests it, with Webb understood to be planning to play the recordings to Forest in an online meeting this week before their next game against Manchester City on Sunday
That should make an interesting meeting. Good luck to Webb trying to explain those decisions away. Forest ought to send a copy to UEFA in order for them to remove Atwell from his VAR role at the euros the useless prat and remove Taylor as a referee at the tournament for also being a useless prat!

atwell involved in more controversy for wolves match

It just shows how little regard they have for clubs, and forest in particular, at the PGMOL that after that utter shambles (and there is no way it can be seen as anything else) of a performance on Sunday, he is straight back into VAR on Wednesday.

Basically PGMOL saying "nothing wrong here".

So arrogant

To be fair to Attwell re last nights Wolves game all three contentious decisions were correct. Doesn’t make his other decisions correct. Just that he is not always incompetent.

To be fair to Attwell re last nights Wolves game all three contentious decisions were correct. Doesn’t make his other decisions correct. Just that he is not always incompetent.
Did all our decisions go to him for review or not? Not clear to me.

Just as many.

Why would I have been asked or need to go on them?

I did get told off once for moaning about the company I was working at about the international woman's day push they were doing, you will guess my point I'm sure, why isn't there a man's day?
We were taught that this is mother's day - the person who wore us out, gave birth and raised us. Not just the woman. Which I'm ok with. But I agree that men also need a special day - a day when they don't grumble at us, they just pour us beer :cool:

We were taught that this is mother's day - the person who wore us out, gave birth and raised us. Not just the woman. Which I'm ok with. But I agree that men also need a special day - a day when they don't grumble at us, they just pour us beer :cool:
Mother's day, (Mothering Sunday) was not originally owt to do with mothers. It has commercially evolved into that.
It was about attending/honouring one's 'mother church'

Being an atheist, I remind my mum about this every year when she asks me where the flowers are.

That should make an interesting meeting. Good luck to Webb trying to explain those decisions away. Forest ought to send a copy to UEFA in order for them to remove Atwell from his VAR role at the euros the useless prat and remove Taylor as a referee at the tournament for also being a useless prat!
Having watched Webb on his silly TV programme with Owen he's got the "gift of the gab" & is full of BS (I believe he was a police officer in has former life wasn't he so prob a pillover from that) so it'll be a full on charm offensive with EM, but as you infer can't see EM & Co standing for Webb's nonsense.
Seems to me like a perfect opportunity for a bit of quid pro quo horse trading corruption of our own here IE we get our points back & we'll drop all this

Mother's day, (Mothering Sunday) was not originally owt to do with mothers. It has commercially evolved into that.
It was about attending/honouring one's 'mother church'

Being an atheist, I remind my mum about this every year when she asks me where the flowers are.
As well as Valentine's Day. Business is business!

The thing which infuriates me is this. No-one at our club has articulated in a measured and factual manner the 9 games and 12 decisions which were beyond clear and obvious, which ‘could, and did’ result in us losing points.

The only decision which didn’t cost us was the non pen on Neco Williams. Other than Richard Keys, nobody is understanding that the tweet had nothing to do with the Everton game in isolation, but it was the culmination of a seasons worth of errors, wrapped around 3 more blatant incorrect decisions in an hour of football. …..

United away - Rashford and sending off
Everton at home - Yates non penalty
Bournemouth at home - Boly red after 20, and the non handball
Brentford away - Toney cheats
Newcastle home - Awoniyi penalty
West Hammat home - Neco pen
Liverpool at home - Ref not knowing the rules of the game
Everton away - 3 pens

To a lesser extent the non Brighton red card and Maddison’s ‘punch’.

If our club framed this, with the video and put it out, let the media argue against each one of those.

Likely they will say it happens to all clubs, so the. Let them put together 12-14 decisions from all other clubs showing how they were wronged.

Wankers

What has Elliot Ness Neville got against Forest and Clattenburg. See he asked Sky to cover the Arsenal game rather than Man City. Scared of
Mafia?.

The thing which infuriates me is this. No-one at our club has articulated in a measured and factual manner the 9 games and 12 decisions which were beyond clear and obvious, which ‘could, and did’ result in us losing points.

The only decision which didn’t cost us was the non pen on Neco Williams. Other than Richard Keys, nobody is understanding that the tweet had nothing to do with the Everton game in isolation, but it was the culmination of a seasons worth of errors, wrapped around 3 more blatant incorrect decisions in an hour of football. …..

United away - Rashford and sending off
Everton at home - Yates non penalty
Bournemouth at home - Boly red after 20, and the non handball
Brentford away - Toney cheats
Newcastle home - Awoniyi penalty
West Hammat home - Neco pen
Liverpool at home - Ref not knowing the rules of the game
Everton away - 3 pens

To a lesser extent the non Brighton red card and Maddison’s ‘punch’.

If our club framed this, with the video and put it out, let the media argue against each one of those.

Likely they will say it happens to all clubs, so the. Let them put together 12-14 decisions from all other clubs showing how they were wronged.

Wankers
Perhaps waiting till after PGMOL meeting And appeal hearing.